The Contract

Guest Italiguy

Really good story. I hope it continues or has an epilogue. Thank you for all the time and effort to write it.

GAWD, Cody!!  This has got to be one of the hottest nastiest and most erotic stories I've ever read in any of the forums on BZ!!  I have unloaded twice reading it just today, and texted my 19 year old stepson that he needed to log in to this site and read this story. Then, if the dark gods of hell show their favor, that boy will be here a little later today! :)   Sure hope you got more to add to this awesome erotic tale!  Thanks man!

• Upvote 1

Guest BgchaserATX

I would be willing to contract with someone from the local area to knock me up, if they took an oraquick to show they were poz. or had obvious wasting. Especially if they would contract for weekly breeding until confirmed. Would even pay for their time.  Sounds hot to me.

• 2 months later...
Guest Italiguy

Every time I read this makes me hot. Had I contract also with neg guy who was going to arrange my becoming poz. He liked have guys made poz while he stayed neg. was to agree to no meds and wasting. Unfortunately he passed in an accident before we started. Found contract recently. Would be great to find another facilitator.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...