• 4 weeks later...

When are we gonna hear more? I shoot at least one load everytime I read this. It usually makes me SOOO hard and horny that I pump out a load and then I put ads out on BBRTS, RECON and Craigslist to get a guy or two to come over and use my boyfriend's holeas while I watch and take pics.

• Moderators

When are we gonna hear more? I shoot at least one load everytime I read this. It usually makes me SOOO hard and horny that I pump out a load and then I put ads out on BBRTS, RECON and Craigslist to get a guy or two to come over and use my boyfriend's holeas while I watch and take pics.

You should write a story about those sessions getting your bf bred. It sounds really hot. 

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

I have had times seeing someone being fuck raw breeding but never knew the guy - walked over dropping my pants - stroking my dick - hard erection - put my load up inside him !

Infact , I would love a Poz bottom filled up with 6 or 7 Poz loads before sticking my Un-Pozzed Dick - bathing my dick into Poz Juices . Then , start eating out the Poz juices - sticking my Butt up in the air - having All the Poz dicks pounding me hard and deep !  My Dream !

• Like 3