Bottoms How Much Do You Clean Yourself Out?

Pig Bottom

I've been using a high-fibre bulking  food supplement from SOLGAR called PSYLLIUM HUSKS 500mg which I take the night before (4 capsules) that 'bulk-up' waste for ease removal. And added to that a liquid-diet (yoghurt is great for protein) for 24 hours, and then wash-out is fairly easy with a lubed-up hose-ended Stainless-Steel enema attachment. Takes about 45 minutes for a 'run-clear'.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NLbear said:

Every morning? Even when it is unlikely you're going to have sex that day?

Yeah. I just got in the habit, and it makes me feel cleaner all morning. 
They say it will cause problems with being regular, but I never have any difficulties when I travel or otherwise cannot follow my routine. If I don't clean out in the morning, I just have regular bowel movements. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just usually do it when I know there’s at least a likelihood I’ll be having sex that day. I just do use tap water, not too cold or hot, with a regular douche you can get in a sex store. I usually find that if I do it several hours before and avoid eating too substantial I’m fine. I have had maybe 2 incidents in the 13 years I’ve been bottoming where something very minor has happened, and even then it was so minor that all it required was a quick run to the bathroom and the top still stayed and finished. 

4 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Yeah. I just got in the habit, and it makes me feel cleaner all morning. 
They say it will cause problems with being regular, but I never have any difficulties when I travel or otherwise cannot follow my routine. If I don't clean out in the morning, I just have regular bowel movements. 

I do the same. It’s a habit and I feel much better when I do.  I was in a  dom sub relationship where it was expected I be clean at all times. 

• Upvote 1

I usually clean myself with only lukewarm water from my shower hose hour - hour and half prior to potencial fucking or playing solo with my dildo. It takes me normally approximately 6 rinses, the I check it with my dildo, which helps to stretch my hole a bit too, so a top can shove his cock right in, if he wants. If the dildo come out clear, I'm good to go and from my experience I'll stay clean and ready to use for at least 4-5 hours. If it's not the case, I'll just give it few additional rinses. Using dildo also helps to get rid of residual water. 

I'm also interested in alternative solutions for anal cleaning, like essential oils, so my pink boyhole can have that nice scent too. I heard enema with coffee can be quite beneficial. Enyone tried something like that? 

Edited by Lockedsub

I don’t, at all. I try to take good dump and avoid food prior fucking, but if anything minor happens, my mouth is a great cleaning tool for an alpha’s cock. In my experience, most tops enjoy that and it is a clear signal that I’m a real cock servant. Usually try to do ass-to-mouth mid fuck, first to taste my pussy, and second to let the man know he can use me however.

• Like 2

Been bottoming for years but having read the experiences on this thread I decided 3 weeks ago to try Metamucil for first time. Very pleased with the results from the first day onward - it’s transformed cleaning out for a hookup into a quick and simple process. 

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

I now sprinkle 2 heaped tablespoons of psyllium husks and 2 heaped tablespoons of black chia seeds on my breakfast cereal. I eat as little as possible the day I know I'm going to get fucked. Also clean out for maybe 15-20 minutes once I get to my top's place (they always have a shower attachment,  but I bring a bulb enema with me just in case).

Wow reading everyone’s routines and it sounds like so much work!

I have a very handy bidet attachment on my toilet (<$50 on Amazon) and the high pressure setting is perfect for douching out your rear. You kind of have to wiggle and turn a bit to line up the spray so it goes deep inside, but you can think of it as a game, like the water gun/clown face/balloon pop booth at a carnival.