Latino Twink Takes An Anonymous Poz Load In A Park

• Administrators

Damn AIDS was giving me night sweats, so I got up, took a shower, and went for a stroll in the park. I figured it might be deserted since it was a weeknight.

To my surprise a hot Latino Twink I'd seen tricking downtown was there in his short jogging shorts. I'd often wondered what male prostitutes did for recreation, and the answer is what they do best.

I had no doubt the Kid was looking for action, along with whatever scratch he could finesse, though he got nothing from me other than a couple of POZ Loads and possibly a new STD.

It was about 1 A.M. and there were just the two of us there. He pursued me into a copse. I stopped just out of sight of the drive so I could keep an eye out for the cops.

After the usual touchy-feely and a few minutes of sucking, he turned and bent over. With his little brown Pussy almost touching my Dick Head, it was as blatant an invitation as I've ever received.

He took a hit of his Poppers, and I slid my Cock up his Cunt—one teensy push and I was in up to the Balls. Remember how this Kid earned a living, so to begin with he was pretty stretched out. Bottom line was I ended up breeding his slack little Shitter while he zonked-out on Poppers.

Before I left I let him spooge down my throat. He had been so sweet and accommodating and the price had been right—so I invited him over to my place to spend the night. He declined, saying he had to get home or his Pimp might accuse him of cheating.

As he walked off into the shadows, I had second thoughts about withholding my Status, but concluded that, in his professional life, he'd taken as many POZ Loads as I had in my amateur one. Besides, I figured he might prefer not to know. Be bad for business if word got out he'd been bred.

• 4 years later...