Condo Building Stairwell Sex

HungRawAtl

I live in a condo high rise building, so there's a lot of foot traffic in the staircase all the time.  Now that it's almost summer, the pool is open and is pretty festive since it's the start of the season.  There's a really hot straight couple that live in the building - both gorgeous, very personable and just fun to be around.  On weekends, they're typically out by the pool socializing/drinking.  

This past weekend they had a buddy visiting.  He's muscular, hairy and has a bit of an accent.  We were all hanging out and drinking beer and having a good time when someone noticed the beer is running low, so I volunteered to head down to the street and hit the market or liquor store.  The straight couple's visiting buddy said he had to piss and he asked to tag along. I didn't think much of his remark until we were walking inside the building toward the elevator bank and he asked if I minded taking the stairs.  

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

Before we even got down the first flight of steps his hands were all over my ass.  As we made-out, our cocks were growing full tilt.  We were both a little nervous because we could get caught by anyone, and in addition, it was quite obvious he wanted my hole.  I sucked his hot piece, got it super wet and started spitting in my hand and wetting my own hole.  With that, he fucked me right then and there.  We tried to keep quiet but we were both working up quite a sweat.  After he blew a huge nut into my guts, we composed ourselves enough to make it down the stairs without raging hard-ons.  It was SO HOT to walk around with his cum inside my ass.

• Upvote 33

Guest SBBOY

Fucking hot.

I did the same (back stairwell) years ago in my last apartment block. Although it was all glass windows and a glass door facing the street. The last flight of stairs was partially covered/out of view. It was like 2am, propped open the door, told the guy where to come in, put a hood over my head and waited. He came in, dropped his shorts and bent right over. Spat on his hole and my meat and slide into his tight hole. Fucked for a good 30mins, was hot knowing that any second someone could come down the stairs.    

I had virtually the same experience when I was in Chicago last fall. It was three in the morning and the only place to hookup was the stairwell to his parking garage. It was so hot taking his cock and load knowing we could be caught if anyone opened the door.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...