Taking It Raw And Not Going Back.

Guest bbbugfkr

Years ago I was dating a hustler.  I was young stupid and naïve.  He was bl/bl about 5'6" with a cute smooth body and ass that could suck a cock. He also had a smoking bone.  I would fuck him everywhere.  He loved it. Always bareback. I decided I wanted to know what it was like to get fucked and loaded.  He reluctantly fucked me bareback and shot a load up my hole.  I was hooked. Have avoided rubbers ever since.  Found out couple years later the boi had AIDS. I tested neg but I kept taking raw cock. Eventually started chasing. Still looking to convert.

When I first started getting fucked I barebacked and liked going to the baths. Then I became involved in relationships and decided to play it safe for their sake.  I'm now mostly a bottom now, I was a top then, but now I'm  involved in an open relationship where we both do our own thing when we're away from home.  Since I'm on PrEP  I've been taking all loads and not turning back.  I love the freedom of getting fucked and being loaded and not worrying about HIV.  I've actually sought out poz guys to have them fuck me.

Guest descartes70817

I knew I was hooked when this guy I'm fucking tells me - right after I tell him I'm close to cumming - that he's poz and I might want to pull out, and my response was to stay inside and cum so hard my toes curled up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Inthewind

13 Years old best friends uncle introduced me to stroking and sucking cock, my friend came and I didn't ,  uncle said that he should leave and he would help me ,  showed me his rock hard cock oozing precum and said go ahead and suck it ,  I didn't know better,  did and loved the taste,  gagged a few times ,  then he pulled my jeans off and sucked my cock while playing with my ass,  I was rock hard,  he said something and started stroking my cock and eating my ass,  with in minutes I came,  he said well now you have to help me and said get on your knees in a bossy demanding way,  turned me on and he said well your going to take my cum in your ass ,   he ate me more and spit and then pushed his cock in ,  it hurt but hurt so good,  he moaned and said your taking the hole cock and I had pain on my face,  he pulled out and spit on my hole ,  lined up and rammed it in all the way and hurt,  but he started pumping slowly and said your so tight and smooth,  he kept pumping in and out and spanking my ass and said does it feel good and I moaned and said yes yes it feels great.  Good the pumping went on and soon he flooded my ass deep with his cum and then collapsed on top of me,  about 10 minutes later he got up and said suck it clean,  which I did ,  and since that day I've been taking it raw and deep.   He organized gang bangs numerous times at his house and he and his friends would take turns for hours fucking my ass and mouth.  I'd go home belching cum taste and my ass filled with cum and leaking down my legs while walking home,  although I'd lick it off my fingers.    

Sorry if I got carried away ,  just love taking big thick , uncut a plus cock 

I admit that i'm pretty neutral on bb and I enjoy when a guy pulls out and i see his milky load at the bottom of a condom - however, it will be to pour all over me when he's gone.

It was at a really horny spanking club which segued into a general cruise club, when after getting a bit pissed on a few beers, I ventured back into the darkroom to join the guys having fun ending up bending over for a wiry tall average looking guy would say late 30s. Slowly he maneuvered himself into me and I loved the feeling of being fucked bent over face to the wall arms outstretched. I just let him ride me with his pent up sexually frustrated cock. Due to the position (me short him tall) and his cock being thinner and long he was getting it up about halfway along my crack. A couple of other guys were egging him on and he was saying `you want my cum?` I just nodded ecstactically saying `oh yeh`. Soon he was shooting his load half way up my crack and i could feel it splurging slimily along my cunt's walls. 

I'll never forget that feeling and mass of emotions and want it again.

PrEP and very regular testing may be the answer to my prayers.

Edited by berlinboi
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I knew I was hooked when this guy I'm fucking tells me - right after I tell him I'm close to cumming - that he's poz and I might want to pull out, and my response was to stay inside and cum so hard my toes curled up.

I had similar happen to me earlier this year (I was the bottom though). The guy told me he was poz at the point he was squirting his sperm in me...so I didn't get a say in the matter. I was getting it and that's it...just how I like it. The rush is incredible. I don't think I've come harder.

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

When I was younger I always took and gave it bareback but then switched to condoms.This never felt the same.About 2 years ago decided to return to bareback after a condom broke and I felt the delight of being filled with cum once again.I am now more than happy to take raw loads and never turn one away

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love it raw. Nothing feels better when someone is buried in you . His balls slapping your ass. You can feel every inch , his cockhead rubbing against you inner walls. Then you feel him get real big in you as he shoots it over and over .You collapse in each others arms his cock still spasms in you That's why I go bare all the time.