"Healthy Looking" Guy Takes A Dirty Load In A Tearoom Pump-N-Dump

• Administrators

I headed to the rest stop about 11 pm. There were only a few cars in the lot; and, as I made my way down the sidewalk, I had an inkling the men's room would be deserted. I was right.

I stood there jacking, hoping somebody would cum in; and after 20 minutes, someone did. He was a skinny, emaciated Dude, maybe late 40's, 5-10, graying hair, wearing an ill-fitting cowboy shirt and jeans which were obviously too large for his diminished frame. Yeah, the Dude was sleazy enough for my taste, even if he had seen better days.

I moved over to the adjoining urinal and stared. As I perused his fat 7 inches, he grabbed me by the scuff of my neck and pushed me down. I opened wide to swallow his sleazy Rod.

It reeked of sweat and piss. I didn't care, and I lubed my lips and chin with his slimey Drool. As I fell into cadence, I grew oblivious to our environs; and, judging from the moans emanating from the Dude, he felt the same. For the next few moments, we shared the deepest human bond.

He pulled me up and demanded my Poppers bottle. He took a few deep hits and asked if I got fucked. I tried to conceal my enthusiasm so he wouldn't think I'm the Slut I really am.

"Wanna rubber?"

"Your call," I responded, noncommittally. Next thing I knew he was greasing my Hole with some unknown Lube and Spit. He pushed me over and rammed it home—so quickly I had to grab hold of the urinal to keep from stumbling. My hands struggled for purchase on the slick porcelain, my palms collecting pubic hairs and piss. Desperately I took to my Poppers, as his unanticipated aggressiveness, in tandem with his depth of penetration, sent shock waves through my bowel. Again and again he thrust in and out, and I suppressed a scream as I held on for dear life.

At last he spasmed and gobs of Cum shot in me in a barrage I thought would never end. The Fucker must have been abstaining for a month, and I almost blew my wad contemplating all that scrumptious Baby Batter buggering my Butt.

He pulled out and avowed how great it’d been and how he hoped I'd got my rocks off, too. I assured him I had. As he walked out I smiled to myself, acknowledging the reason I’d been so aroused was that I'd suspected he was POZ.

I had planned to confront the Dude; but then I thought, 'Why spoil his fun?' He probably surmised he'd put one over on a NEG. But, for one, I wasn't the Innocent he'd presumed. And, secondly, there was some question about who'd screwed whom.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first and only time at a bath house was in Miami. My friend and I wanted to try it for the first time so we went to the one in downtown near our hotel. The minute I walked in, I was cruised by muscle daddies. They had a huge room with a sling in the middle of the bath house and kept on recruiting bottoms to gang fuck and breed. My friend got jealous so I had to decline their offer. Instead of me, they got a young white blonde and he got used really well by them that night. It was sooo hot to see this boy being used by men and to hear the sound of all the pounding, sling chains, boy moaning and screaming, men grunting and talking dirty. I have yet to experience it but someday I will get enough courage to offer my hole to many men in public place.

• 1 year later...