Guest SBBOY

95% of the time my trophy is his load. But that doesn't last long :(

I love the idea of stealing underwear, but if it would happen to me, I would run out pretty quickly and I love my underwear. 

I have started asking tops to take a pic of my sucking them or after the came over my face with their dicks still in the picture. Starting to get a collection, but not sharing those with anyone ;)

Anyone into keeping / taking a trophy from a fuck? Or do you give / reward a top with a trophy? What type of things do you give or receive?

I usually try and keep the underwear of the guy I've fucked, sometimes with permission and sometimes without  :ph34r:

Usually I'll use it as a spunk rag for the next few weeks and also use it to gag the next fucker I'm going to breed. 

Most recently I fucked a blindfolded slut at his apartment. He was wearing a nasty pig jockstrap which he took off mid fuck. He remained blindfolded as I dressed after I bred him and I swiped it off the floor on the way out. 

It's just another aspect of using a cum bucket. I've taken his hole, I've bred it, I own it and then I also deserve a trophy as my reward! 

I usually get gifts of jockstraps or underwears from the tops as well as their loads inside of me.  Sometimes they do take back the soiled ones with them and sometimes they rip it off my body after making me pose for them for a while.  

My first (of many) trophies was taken on one of the first nights I spent 5 hours fucking my way around a new bath house in Minneapolis in the early 80's.  I went into the room of this incredible plump blond bottom boy who had a magical ass that I was able to ride for over an hour before shooting my first load (I was in my early 30's at the time).  We took a break, smoked some pot, drank some beer and started to go for round two, and my cock took a little longer to get to its full fat 7 inches.....

So my blond chub pulls a simple, leather 3-snap cock-ring out of his toy bag, wraps it round my cock and balls and I was stiff as a baseball bat again and back to fuckin him like there was no tomorrow.   The second load took another hour of hard hot sweaty fuckin to deliver.  I passed out at that point and we slept curled up together for a while.

When I awoke, he was down the hall in the shower and I was ready to head home. So I went back to my locker, retrieved my clothes and went home happy and exhausted.  When I woke up in the morning in my own bed, I found I was hard again with that little ring of leather round my cock and balls.  I wore that cock-ring for the next 8 months, every other weekend at the baths and fucked probably 100 men wearing that badge of honor!

• Upvote 1