Conflicted Poz Father Breeds His Son

• 7 months later...

This thread really show's how many of us guy's have a thing for our father's that runs deep in each of us.

Some of us grew up blessed having father's who were more concerned about their son's getting a fully rounded sexual education growing up. Allowing their son's and themselves an intimate time together both grown up as adults.

I always thank my late step-father for being the man many men can't be because of social norms. My stop-father taught me how to be a real man and how to enjoy my sexuality without any of the hang-ups so many guys have in today's world.

I want to just thank all of YOU fathers out there who can raise good boys into strong balanced men who are truly ready to face the world out there and can truly enjoy the sexuality they were born to have.

• Upvote 2

I think daddy's are hoooooooot!!! :P

This thread really show's how many of us guy's have a thing for our father's that runs deep in each of us.

Some of us grew up blessed having father's who were more concerned about their son's getting a fully rounded sexual education growing up. Allowing their son's and themselves an intimate time together both grown up as adults.

I always thank my late step-father for being the man many men can't be because of social norms. My stop-father taught me how to be a real man and how to enjoy my sexuality without any of the hang-ups so many guys have in today's world.

I want to just thank all of YOU fathers out there who can raise good boys into strong balanced men who are truly ready to face the world out there and can truly enjoy the sexuality they were born to have.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stupid this is real stupid ! If real. Could. Be convicted of attempted. Murder! Younassholes who. Want to kill selves bug chasers. Give a bad name to us honest bare backers., been bare more year than younassholes be alive and still negative! And here you guys think you can just spread it around! Get educated idiots! One strain is not sambas other, honest guys on meds and undetectable can't pass it on , but if you are positive and have unprotected sex with another and infect him that is attempted murder charge. Against you in most states if not all! Fuck get real guys who want a death sentence hanging over them!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Stupid this is real stupid ! If real. Could. Be convicted of attempted. Murder! Younassholes who. Want to kill selves bug chasers. Give a bad name to us honest bare backers., been bare more year than younassholes be alive and still negative! And here you guys think you can just spread it around! Get educated idiots! One strain is not sambas other, honest guys on meds and undetectable can't pass it on , but if you are positive and have unprotected sex with another and infect him that is attempted murder charge. Against you in most states if not all! Fuck get real guys who want a death sentence hanging over them!
Dude you should read what forum this is in before you go off like that. It is FICTION this is the fiction forum. People should be able to write about what turns them on fictitiously without fear or being attacked like you did.