Tips For Shaving

Endymion

I hope this is in the right part of the website.

But i am wondering if anyone has any advice on Shaving , i want to shave my ass but dont know the best way(i got a really hairy ass)

Should i buy a good razor/electric one

or do cheap disposables work?

If you're talking about the crack, not the buns, I use disposable razors. Not cheap ones! I always use a double blade at least; three, four or five blades are better but also more expensive. (I have never used an electric razor.)

• Upvote 1

If you have a really hairy ass (as you say you do) you'll find it easier to use a set of clippers first to trim away the bulk of the thick hair. Once you've done that, take a couple of brand new razors - disposables, Gillette or something like that - and some shaving foam. I find it easiest to lay on my back in front of the mirror (webcam also works ;) ), spread my ass and cover it with shaving foam. Then work from one side to the other with long clean strokes, from the front of each ass cheek to the back. Go slow and take extra care when shaving around your hole, taint and ballsack, so as not to cut that sensitive skin. Once i've worked from the left to right side of my ass, I like to repeat in the other direction with a clean blade for extra smoothness!

If this is your first time shaving your ass, you may be in for some "interesting" experiences lol. You may find that it itches and irritates as it grows back. I had this the first few times I shaved my ass but I don't get it anymore. You may also find that without the hair to create friction, your ass cheeks slip and slide against each other, especially when hot & sweaty lol. A little talc between the cheeks can help with this...

Edited by samshadowxxx
  • Upvote 1

If you have a really hairy ass (as you say you do) you'll find it easier to use a set of clippers first to trim away the bulk of the thick hair. Once you've done that, take a couple of brand new razors - disposables, Gillette or something like that - and some shaving foam. I find it easiest to lay on my back in front of the mirror (webcam also works ;) ), spread my ass and cover it with shaving foam. Then work from one side to the other with long clean strokes, from the front of each ass cheek to the back. Go slow and take extra care when shaving around your hole, taint and ballsack, so as not to cut that sensitive skin. Once i've worked from the left to right side of my ass, I like to repeat in the other direction with a clean blade for extra smoothness!

If this is your first time shaving your ass, you may be in for some "interesting" experiences lol. You may find that it itches and irritates as it grows back. I had this the first few times I shaved my ass but I don't get it anymore. You may also find that without the hair to create friction, your ass cheeks slip and slide against each other, especially when hot & sweaty lol. A little talc between the cheeks can help with this...

Thank you, I will go and buy some shaving cream, and a Gillete razor.

I think i have a large mirror i could use as well.

Any tips on shaving close to the hole? i want a silky smooth bum ;)

Talc? like baby powder?

I just use my regular Gilette razor. Put one leg on the toilet seat and shave one side close to my hole in my ass crack, then put the other leg up and shave the other side. Works for me. Use quality razors, not the cheap ones. I just use hot water to shave, no foam or gel. Same for my balls.

• Upvote 1

I just use my regular Gilette razor. Put one leg on the toilet seat and shave one side close to my hole in my ass crack, then put the other leg up and shave the other side. Works for me. Use quality razors, not the cheap ones. I just use hot water to shave, no foam or gel. Same for my balls.

I am going out tomorrow to buy some good razors.

If it goes well i could post pictures , lol if anyone would even wanna see that ha ha

Thank you, I will go and buy some shaving cream, and a Gillete razor.

I think i have a large mirror i could use as well.

Any tips on shaving close to the hole? i want a silky smooth bum ;)

Talc? like baby powder?

I shave ever so slowly and gently around my hole, don't actually drag the blade across it but stroke outwards away from the hole. Likewise, if you want to shave your taint and balls be sure to pull the skin as taught and flat as possible ;)

• Upvote 4

I'm with the guys saying "don't shave" ;) My personal opinion is a shaved skull is sexy as hell, but anything else should be left to grow...

One suggestion from the days when I was foolish enough to try body shaving is that you can relieve some of the irritation from the hair re-growing by using hair conditioner on it: it soften the hair somewhat and that decreases the itching (though I should really just let you itch as punishment!)

I'm with the guys saying "don't shave" ;) My personal opinion is a shaved skull is sexy as hell, but anything else should be left to grow...

One suggestion from the days when I was foolish enough to try body shaving is that you can relieve some of the irritation from the hair re-growing by using hair conditioner on it: it soften the hair somewhat and that decreases the itching (though I should really just let you itch as punishment!)

The hair on my ass makes me embaressed, so i wanna try shaving it.

plus i want to have girls rim me, and they wont do it unless its shaved.

I will try you hair conditioner tip.

Agreed. Shaved skull.... Hot as fuck. Shaved pubes and ass..... Won't turn it down but love the hair.

Another piece of advice: If shaving balls, warm wash rag applied before shaving. Otherwise the chances of nicking the little bumps on the skin are much larger. A wet, warm wash rag relaxes the skin. Less bumps on the sac.

• Upvote 2

"I am going out tomorrow to buy some good razors.

If it goes well i could post pictures , lol if anyone would even wanna see that ha ha"

Post the pics!

Oh.....and a shaved skull? Sorry bearbandit, but that has become so boring. Every gay guy seems to think his skull needs to be shaved. Short (US military style) hair is sexy to me. Nothing more boring than yet another guy with no hair on his head...

• Upvote 1

Oh.....and a shaved skull? Sorry bearbandit, but that has become so boring. Every gay guy seems to think his skull needs to be shaved. Short (US military style) hair is sexy to me. Nothing more boring than yet another guy with no hair on his head...

Works for me, though! To me it seems like too few guys do. Differences in taste lead to more availability of the men we're after - we all win!