hairy or smooth ass preference

slybrah

13 hours ago, LeakingSeed said:

I have two preferences here. When fucking men who identify as men, hairy only. For women and fems, completely hairless.

I'm on board with this way of thinking. Although there are plenty of men who identify as men who are fairly hairless, crotch hair and hairy armpits but smooth ass and chest. I am one. Gotta say I do like completely hairless sissies, panties and lingerie a plus. Lingerie on a masculine bear type just looks ridiculous, although I will still fuck him. I like masculine men to be masculine when I fuck them, they actually turn me on a lot. A favorite fantasy is to bang a sexy shemale, although I never have.

Hairy arse is great. Doesn't matter if it's a little, or lots, but I love it when a guys pants come off and he's got dense crack hair. Looks hot and feels excellent running my dick through it.

Hairy can help too. I've hooked up with a lot of bi curious guys, the kind of guys who aren't starting out planning on getting fucked. They've never seen their hole as a thing that feels good. Or even if it's something they've wanted they feel it isn't something a guy should want or do. You can't ask a guy like this if he wants to be fucked or make any kind of direct approach on his butt, he's just going to shut it down soon as your dick touches his hole.

But if a guy's hairy it's a lot easier to get in him. I tell him how hairy and masculine he is. Got to keep reinforcing he's a guy. Talk about how good it feels rubbing my dick in his hair while rubbing it against his leg or rolling it in his treasure trail. Then the butt, I tell him how his butt is like a sexy, hairy rugby player I used to play with and how hot it was stroking my dick in his hair. Guys seem to like this and most let me stroke my dick in their crack now. Missionary or spooning is good. Bump and tease his hole, but don't rush him. He'll relax and open up a bit because it feels good having your hole teased. I love a guys legs too so I'll be telling him how great his strong, sexy legs are as I pull his legs around me. If he lets me start dipping a bit, chances are high he'll let me fuck him now. It's never been a balls deep or long fuck with one of these guys, but some precum lubed heavy dipping and blow a load inside him is great for a first time or low experience guy.

So yeah, hairy can be great

• Like 3

When I top I prefer smooth and younger

i prefer my tops to be masculine, much older than me and hairy

i don’t top much, the SSRIs I take make it a chore to cum with my dick…. My hole on the other hand still works to milk cum out of me 

I personally keep a masc, otter appearance — usually have a beard and no grooming below the belt line 

This gets discussed a lot on BZ.

i love smooth on myself, but also think it's sexy on a Top. i'm naturally hairy, so it takes some work... shaving doesn't work, gotta use something like Nair.  

That said, it's not an identity challenge with me, i like to be however turns the Top on the most when it comes to hair. Sex for me is largely about the lust/desire driving it, so if hair feeds His desire to fuck, i'm all in. 

i have a Top FB Who's hairy all over, even has a beard... and i normally do not find hairy sexy. And i guess i still don't, but i am very into Him and my mouth and hands are all over Him and His hairiness is not the least bit off-putting for me.  He likes smooth, so i currently have a smooth ass, butt can be either. 

• Like 1