Smooth or hairy hole?

insatiablebot

Do tops prefer a smooth ass or natural hairy hole?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Smooth or hairy ass?

• Smooth/Shaved Hole
    • Hairy/Natural hole

Voting on this is pretty close, so I think we can conclude that both are hot, in different ways.  Have you ever considered getting waxed?

i was at my waxing place a few months back getting my back and shoulders done. The guy who does me is a sexy little Latino fucker and I asked him about getting my hole, perineum and balls done. He checked with the front desk and they extended my appointment to allow time for it.

it was so sexy and a major turn on. I got all naked and on all 4s, so he could do my hole and crack first.  He had a nice hot cloth on my ass and then started to put on the wax.  Amazing sensation, and yeah it hurt when he pulled the wax off but I still felt so spoiled and sexy, getting myself all smooth.  The balks were the least comfortable and he got up around my cockshaft too. He oiled me up after so my skin could heal.  

I was sore for a bit, but the ass play and the breedings I took over the next few weeks were more sensuous and hotter than usual.  Totally worth it, I’ve already been back and it was just as hot as the first time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mattsdarkside said:

Voting on this is pretty close, so I think we can conclude that both are hot, in different ways.  Have you ever considered getting waxed?

i was at my waxing place a few months back getting my back and shoulders done. The guy who does me is a sexy little Latino fucker and I asked him about getting my hole, perineum and balls done. He checked with the front desk and they extended my appointment to allow time for it.

it was so sexy and a major turn on. I got all naked and on all 4s, so he could do my hole and crack first.  He had a nice hot cloth on my ass and then started to put on the wax.  Amazing sensation, and yeah it hurt when he pulled the wax off but I still felt so spoiled and sexy, getting myself all smooth.  The balks were the least comfortable and he got up around my cockshaft too. He oiled me up after so my skin could heal.  

I was sore for a bit, but the ass play and the breedings I took over the next few weeks were more sensuous and hotter than usual.  Totally worth it, I’ve already been back and it was just as hot as the first time.

I haven’t tried getting waxed. My skin is very sensitive and I won’t be able to take it for sure. I’ve had a few sessions of full body laser hair removal though. And that worked out great for me. Smooth like a baby..and long lasting. So ... that would be my preferred hair removal process.

• Like 1

I had a guy who regularly cut my hair and afterwards would wax my cock, balls, and hole.  I'd always get hard and he'd play with my hole; eventually I was taking his fist and getting my newly waxed hole stretched and wrecked.   Unfortunately, he dropped the waxing portions of his services so now I am shaving my my cock, balls, and hole.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, workmyhole said:

I had a guy who regularly cut my hair and afterwards would wax my cock, balls, and hole.  I'd always get hard and he'd play with my hole; eventually I was taking his fist and getting my newly waxed hole stretched and wrecked.   Unfortunately, he dropped the waxing portions of his services so now I am shaving my my cock, balls, and hole.  

Sounds HOT !!!