hairy or smooth ass preference

slybrah

I prefer it as hairy (or not) as genetics intended it to be. Preference is hairy. Naturally smooth is fine. Manscaped/shaved is disappointing, especially if I know the hole should be naturally hairy. Disappointed doesn't mean that I would pass up a manscaped/shaved hole though!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Bearing in mind I'm 99% bottom now, if I do top I prefer hairy. If it;s smooth, that can be horny, as long as it is naturally hairy. If topping I like to run my cock over the guy's hole and get it wet with precum. If he has shaved it and it has some stubble it's a real turn off. 

There's a hot younger guy I used to fuck at times a few years ago,  who had fairly smooth arse cheeks but a ring of hair around his hole. I'd always tease it and the hair was always soaked with precum, before I slid in. It was such a turn on I always ended up giving him a massive load.  

I’m very hairy and often get told by guys that generally don’t like hairy that they like my body hair. But I also have a naturally large and muscled ass that I’ve grown bigger with training. Fellow pigs and felching aficionados often say they like how the cum collects more visibly in the hair around the fuck hole and how the ass and hole just reeks of cum that comes from dried and fresh cum mixing together.

My personal preference when seeing a bottom slut get fucked is that I don’t have a preference, I find both hairy and smooth hot though I don’t like shaved at all!

• Like 1

hairy

to each his own. personally, if i wanted smooth, soft, hairless, i'd fuck a woman. but if eatin a man's ass, i want the look, feel and taste of a man's ass. love buryin my face between those fur covered mounds 😜

• Like 2

I love a hairy ass - the harder the ass crack the better.  First hairy asses taste better when I'm rimming him and I love feeling his hairy ass on my balls when I'm fucking him and lastly after I've seeded him I love to see his sweaty matted hair covered with my sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1