I Don't Know What To Do

Reconsider your approach to sex, you seem a little naive. Like myself just a year ago. I was very submissive but in no way wanted to get HIV, I thought I was being as careful as I could be, seeing as I still wanted anon casual sex, but it just doesn't work out that way. My attitude to sex now is almost completely different to that of a year ago. One day you mightn't be as horny for bareback sex with strangers but will still be living with the consequences of what might have been a passing phase. If you can, you should try for prep, I'm not sure of what country you are from. 

Maybe look into why you want to be a cum dump for strangers, maybe if you found someone who could make you feel that way without having to take massive risks with your health. But in the end it's your decision, I regret many of the decisions I made but I'm still alive and happy. However you decide to live your life, just please don't treat sex and HIV with the levity that many of the users on here do, because a lot of them are fantasists.

Good Luck. 

Edit: Ok after reading through the thread I realised I may have wasted time with a considered reply. Fantasy section might be more appropriate for this thread. Yawn.

Edited by Bottomhole
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

for me, barebacking means you accept the serious results of what MAY happen to you.  Absence of understanding what can (will?) happen to you means you are fucking without knowledge of how your life can change.   And, believe it or not, not very guy tells the truth about his condition.  I was pozzed by a "d and d free" guy........i thought it meant drug and disease free.......I was chasing, so even this stealther had not nailed me...someone else would have.......but the end result is that this guy lied....and jammed me full of the virus.  Since that day, other cocks have brought me gono, syph and herpes........you fuck bare......it can happen....be prepared.

Never mind what may happen to you, or whatever happened to you, you are an anal sub and are destined to get pozzed, if you haven't been already.

I'm much older than you, but have accepted that I am a BB bottom and that maybe haven't already been infected,(not likely) I am finally ready to convert and get it over and done with. While I hope your conversion is special, like my first fuck with a girl (and my first getting jazzed by a guy), getting converted is something to get over and done with. I hope you know when you are getting converted and have fond memories, but if you already got seeded unknowingly with toxic seed, just know that is a milestone that is behind you, rather than one to savor, and enjoy the rest of your life.

You are young. Follow your heart,