Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

My dark fantasies are usually one of the three: 

A) I somehow hook up with a married tough guy who acts all manly on the streets but wants to be a hardcore sub in the sheets. Somehow I fuck him so hard that he decides to be MY wife, and he either leave his family behind to be with me, or enjoys me cuckolding him, and fucking his wife/family to assert my dominance in the household.

B ) I fuck a sexy girl who is insanely in love with me, but turns out her dad has the hots for me as well. So, I eventually fuck the dad and dominate both of them. I would have the girl be my "property" while the dad will be my "lover/wife." Eventually, I'll just fuck both of them at separate times with both of them knowing, while making the mom my butler. 

C) I somehow make a hardcore racist, homophobic, transphobic manly man be fucked progressive. Having him grow empathy and learn to embrace being gay and part of the LGBT community. All, while being a happy sub, relinquishing any means of being straight/toxic. 

Or D) A combination of the 3. 

My general kink is making someone embrace their sub side, and them embracing becoming "gay" and destroying any sense of their "hetrosexual masculinity." Add in some dominance stuff and some bi action - Yeah, that's generally my kink.

If I were bottoming, I would love to be fucked by a bunch of biker military guys, all straight eventually realizing maybe fucking gay pussy is better than regular pussy. Again, changing the "straight" guy into being "gay" (Awakening the gayness that was suppressed all along).

Either way, I want musky cocks and holes around me. All I can say is, I truly enjoy being gay, and wanna "spread the love."

• Like 1

Well to put it simply, I wanna spend a night getting fucked and cumflooded by a room full of tops (10 or more). As many loads as they each can give, one and two at a time. I want raging rapids of cum gushing out of my hole and splashing out of my ass with each deep thrust the next tops pounds me with. Would love for this to be done in a sling as well, if possible.

Sounds like CumUnion is for me lol! 

As dirty and raunchy as that is though, I do wanna stay HIV neg and don't wanna have to take PrEP forever, so I wanna try finding and keeping a group of FB to achieve this with.

• Like 1

I'd love to be fucked and cumfilled by at least a dozen men of varying shapes, sizes and ethnicities in a long brutal session. I'd get my ass used in various positions, before being locked in pillory or secured to a fuck bench to hold me still even if my stamina was fading. It's something I'd happily do, it's just the logistics of getting something like that organized that holds me back, lol.

One of my other big fantasies is being fucked hard by one of my best friends since childhood. He's now 6'4"+ and built. He's doesn't know I'm bi and I don't know if he is (or has ever considered it).

We live in different countries now, but we like to catch up with another friend and spend a week together every now and then. Have thought about making some subtle hint that I'm open to doing it with a guy, perhaps as a joke and seeing how he reacts. If he ever suggested it, I'd be naked and backing onto his massive cock in a heartbeat.

It would obviously change the dynamics of our friendship in irreversible ways, but it's something I'd have no choice but to surrender to if he wanted it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I would like to tied up, prone on a bed, to be another mans captured prey for a couple hours. he could do what he wanted with me within reason; like completely eating me out, fucking me, as many times as he wanted, while giving me popper hits. I could also get into being spanked, and or paddled to a mild degree of pain, yet nothing extreme.

I would love to meet someone here, that could make this a reality

My fantasy is to travel to a completely new city and spend the weekend taking anonymous loads in my hotel and bathhouse. Let all my inhibitions go. Refuse no load. Drink any Man’s piss who wants me to. Take any Cock. No condoms, no prep. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Being handcuffed up in the woods, forced to suck and get bred by one or more guys then left tied up with my clothes stolen and a cock vibrator stuck to my cock so I cum countless times. I would then struggle to find the key that they dropped on the ground under the leaves. Once free I would bolt to my car nude where I would have hidden a key on the outside of my car and snag a spare set of clothes from my car and get dressed. Then I would remove the cock vibrator.

In real life I know a guy looking for a permanent live-in slave. He wants me to come over for a weekend test run. In my real world life I have all of the normal things built up: house, land, good paying job, etc. and I told him ultimately I wouldn't be able to take him up on the permanent position. But every time we talk, he brings it up... and says all the right things: handcuffs, domination, friends who he likes to share with...

I have a thing where once I am nude, I lose all inhibitions and anything goes. And I have a fetish for being dominated. I always say that once I am at your house and the door closes behind me, you are in control.

My fantasy is to give in and try the weekend to see what it could be like. Let him know I am coming over on a Friday evening. When I get to his place, I strip in the car and walk up to his door nude. When he opens the door, he sees my nudity as a signal of complete submission to him. I walk in and he locks the door behind me...

The first night and next day is him breaking me in. Fucking me, abusing me, making me service him. Saturday night his friends come over. I ask no questions and service all of them enthusiastically. Sunday morning and throughout the day is spent servicing him and his various friends that stop by. In my quest to please him, nothing is off limits. I am kept nude, which he knows is my slut-mode trigger.

Sunday night he and his friends are gang-banging me and he asks if I am ready to be his permanent slave. I can't answer because of the cock down my throat, fucking me as hard as the one up my ass as I am bound in a sling. My body is slick with cum and pre and lube and sweat... all are triggers he knows about me. I told him wet messy sex is a turn-on, and he and his friends certainly delivered.

Then they pick me up and take me out back to the pool, knowing I have a water fetish... and I know I am home.

This is tough as I’m already a total anon cumdump and let any guy use me. But I love being pushed to my limits. 

My still unfulfilled fantasy is to be drugged out for a night, by a Top that I trust. Up to the point of unconsciousness. Then he would pimp me out on different sites and invite as many Tops as possible to come use me and leave their load in me. All while I’m unconscious. It would be completely anonymous as I never know or see who they are but they got to fuck and breed me. Then when I wake up I would feel totally sore with no recollection of what happened. But my Top would inform me that more Men are on their way to use me. I’d have no choice but to keep offering my wet, sloppy cunt that was used all night long. Ideally, my Top would record so I can see myself getting used by random Men and have zero memory of it. All I would feel is sore, loose cunt leaking with anon loads. It would be a total dream come true for a faggot whore like me. 😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m in no way claiming that I’ve done everything there is to do, I haven’t.  But I honestly can’t think of anything sexually that I want to do that I haven’t.  I’ve done some pretty fucked up shit in my time, some I’ve done again, others I have no interest in repeating, but I’ve done them.  

• Piggy 1

Basically a stable for unruly boys (18+) that need some tough love but also TLC. They would spend hours being breeded with only cum as lube. Tied up, their mouths would become cock sleeves. Others would be trained to worship my feet. My favourite would learn to lie on his back and let me train him to slide my foot down his throat. Pure sex slaves kept for partying and weed and alcohol.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 6:36 PM, Loadcoach said:

Cabin in the woods, somewhere in the Northwest or Southeast. Completely isolated. A basement and a barn stocked with extreme sub men there to serve rough tops in any way the tops choose.

Gang rape, beatings, verbal pozzings. Cocks as weapons. Tear 'em up, make 'em gag, flood their guts.

A place where top men have one goal: to have the most intense orgasms of their lives with no limits, no apology.

I'm totally with you there! I would love to do it in a dark back alley outside a sleazy sex club, a place where no one will care about me and only guys who are dark as fuck want to come and use a faggot bitch like me! I'm there to do whatever they want, not run, beg for more, and let nasty fucking men hit me, beat me, fuck me, piss on me, and pump the trashiest mix of dirty toxic cum into my guts.

• Like 2

I want to be a full-time bathhouse fucktoy, but like actually a piece of equipment at the bathhouse that they advertise as a community fuckslut, where anyone, or group of men could show up any day or night and know I am there and available for use as a bareback fucktoy. men can use me blindfolded or not, dress me like a faggot or tranny whore and just trash me. get me high, get me drunk, or passed out, gangfuck me, strangle me, piss on me, fist fuck me or whatever. plus most of the time I would just be fully naked with nothing but a blindfold and a belt around my neck for anyone who wants to fuck me doggystyle. and I would spend most of my time laying in a public sling or on a fuckbench including sleeping there so my hole is always available for use

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I want to be a full-time bathhouse fucktoy, but like actually a piece of equipment at the bathhouse that they advertise as a community fuckslut, where anyone, or group of men could show up any day or night and know I am there and available for use as a bareback fucktoy. men can use me blindfolded or not, dress me like a faggot or tranny whore and just trash me. get me high, get me drunk, or passed out, gangfuck me, strangle me, piss on me, fist fuck me or whatever. plus most of the time I would just be fully naked with nothing but a blindfold and a belt around my neck for anyone who wants to fuck me doggystyle. and I would spend most of my time laying in a public sling or on a fuckbench including sleeping there so my hole is always available for use

You impressed me Friday night in the sling, and did a great job taking loads on the fuck bench. Saturday night was dead until you showed up smelling like fresh cum lol