What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, xich2011 said:

Does anyone know what happened to the Lockdown Project story?

Moderator's Note: It's currently under review. Snuff is generally an off-limits topic. It will either reappear, or I will make a post here to let you know it won't be back. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Haseo123 said:

I'm also looking for another story called steam+ the bathhouse? I had it bookmarked and everything but it no longer comes up?? Tried several different methods without luck?? Anyone know what happened to it??

Maybe this one?

• 1 month later...

There was a story on here not too long back where this guy goes over to a hookup's apartment and agrees to be blindfolded. Then the hookup dude takes him to the bedroom and blindfolds the narrator and maybe binds him to the bed then fucks him raw and switches places with his friend who had been hiding in the closet or something.  Then they take turns fucking him and the bottom says something like "I know what you're doing" and once they're done using him they throw him out of the apartment with his clothes, still naked and blindfolded.  Anyone know what happened to that? Or can help me find it?

I'm looking for a story about a man who, after an exhausting conference, gets a massage from a masseur who only massages naked. The man lives monogamous with his friend. His friend also comes to the city where the congress is and is also massaged that way.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember the title, but there's a guy who goes in the bathroom, I think maybe at his university or after class or something, and there's a guy in there who fucks him and really beats the shit out of him, and I believe he fucks him upside down and pisses on him and fucks him into the floor of the bathroom.  I think there's two parts to the story, and the violent and brutal guy in the bathroom fucks two different people. I also think he teased them saying like I won't cum in you if you can do this or that, and it's an impossible request. Maybe the guy was blonde or something? It's a really kind of violent story.  I vaguely recall that the guy does a great deal of violence to the two dudes he fucks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to find a story about a dad and a son. The dad finds a boy's clothes outside a public restroom while the boy is inside getting pozzed. He trades clothes and goes home wearing the anonymous boy's clothes home. When he goes to do the laundry, he finds his own clothes in his son's room and realizes his son was the boy getting pozzed in the bathroom. Can anyone help?

2 hours ago, BreedMeNYC said:

I'm trying to find a story about a dad and a son. The dad finds a boy's clothes outside a public restroom while the boy is inside getting pozzed. He trades clothes and goes home wearing the anonymous boy's clothes home. When he goes to do the laundry, he finds his own clothes in his son's room and realizes his son was the boy getting pozzed in the bathroom. Can anyone help?

It’s called Full Circle- Check out member bbbugfkrme- he wrote the series. 

Edited by Opensesame
Corrected information and member name.