Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Yep. I drink straight from my husband’s tap from time to time. He also fills my pussy with piss every now and then. 

I love being on my knees and looking up at him when he pisses down my throat. I feel so submissive to my husband at that moment, and I love feeling that way. 

Of course this never- ever works in reverse. Piss only flows in one direction. From him to me.

kisses!

• Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

I love drinking piss and often taste my own for practice. I’ve worked up a pretty high tolerance that way. You might want to try filling your man up with diet pop/soda (whatever). Artificial sweeteners do not digest, so his pee will be sweet.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When it comes to piss, it seems piss drinkers fall into (roughly) two categories:

Those into piss, and those into the pisser (and then there's always "versatile" guys lol).

i'm strictly "into the pisser."  i don't relate to drinking piss from a glass or bottle, or in any way detached from a Mans Cock. For me, the piss itself is the lesser reason for the act of receiving.  

i'm still working on getting past the taste of piss, has no appeal at all for me. For me, it's all about receiving a Mans desire,,   lust,  release, pleasure.

If a Man agreed to piss in my mouth, just because i wanted it, it wouldn't work for me. For me, it's about connecting mutual desire. i'm the same with force or bullying. A man who would try to force or bully me into taking his piss would be totally missing the point (for me, i know this is not universal).  A big part of the mind fuck and power  dynamic for me is Him realizing the power and control He already has.  Force or bullying comes off as compensatory, him not realizing his position with me.  

For me, there is nothing hotter than a Man Who shows His desire and asks if i will hold His cock in  my mouth so He can piss. There's courage in the act of asking because it risks rejection... but He also realizes His full power when He is pretty confident i will say "yes" and He obtains my submission through my need/desire. That is missing when a person uses force. He may get capitulation, but that is different from desire/need based submission. 

• Like 2

Yep, I get into being submissive to my husband. I’ve drank his piss more times than I can count. For me it’s more about putting myself - in my submissive place - as his wife - than it is about enjoying the “flavor” of his piss. I freely admit that there’s nothing better than looking up into his eyes as I’m on my knees in the shower and swallowing his piss. It’s absolutely not demeaning to swallow piss, it’s more about him being my man. Kisses!