The Practical Side Of Piss Play?

gaysinner

I'm relatively new to piss play.   So far my experience has been mostly outdoors, at sex/cruise bars and clubs, and in tubs.   I'm hoping to host a FB at my place in the near future for some wet fun, and wondering about the practical side of protecting my place from all that yellow goodness (as much as I like piss, I don't want my hardwood floors to smell like a bathroom).     I've already ordered some special sheets to protect my mattress/pillows.  I could put towels everywhere, but  I'm wondering if anyone else has other advice on protecting the surroundings of the play field.   Thanks!

In my playroom, I have a layer of plastic sheeting on the floor.  A padded exercise mat that come in big squares that interlock is placed on top.  (Useful for the water and for older knees.)  Smaller sized plastic sheeting goes under the sling and fuck bench.  Old towels under the equipment catch any run off.  My hardwood floors are totally protected.

I have done this to a fellow's bedroom, too--to create a piss area that was not in the shower.  I love to piss mid fuck--not run to the bathroom to do it--and break the mood.

• Upvote 3

A friend of mine has a sling in the middle of his shower. It makes it really easy to clean up.

Now *that* is the PERFECT solution!   I wish it was an option for me too.   Maybe your friend will let me try it out sometime.  ;-)

• 3 weeks later...