The 'Straight' Boy

Mister23

Eddie: Oh little boy what'd you think I meant when I said I was gonna smear. Your. walls. 

He kept his fuck at the pace he had set before he came inside me. 

Eddie: Did you think I was gonna shot your little baby prostate with my warm cream. Feel it baby? Feel it splashing around down there as I fuck it into you some more. Go ahead look down at it pig, it's okay. 

I was still angry that this man came in me, knowing I wanted him I use a condom. But when I looked down I noticed I was stroking my own cock furiously. And when he pulled his dick out of me and I saw it all creamy above my bare hole.

Jacob: Oh please push it back in! 

Eddie: Oh straight boy that is what I want to hear. Keep looking down at it. Watch me put it into you. 

He held my ankles up still and I grabbed him by his strong hips and looked as he pushed his raw cock into me. 

Eddie: Don't have any more hang ups about getting fucked without the condom now do you? You feel like a pig don't you. 

He looked up at him as he pumped his cum into me at a slower pace even though I was still jerking like I had a shakeweight. 

Eddie: Come on straight boy, answer me. 

Jacob: Please, oh please just keep!

Eddie: Keep what faggot. 

Jacob: Just don't stop. Fucking me! 

Eddie: What about the condom. 

Jacob: Fuck it! Fuck the condom please don't stop. 

Eddie: Turn over pig. 

I sprang up fast and got on my knees. 

Eddie: Present that pussy to me. Crawl back towards my dick. 

I crawled towards him hole first. 

Eddie: Now tell me what you need. 

Jacob: I need you to fuck me please! 

Eddie: Stroke your little cock son, use your other hand to spread that pig hole. ---

Eddie: Fuck that's still so perfect. 

He grabbed me by my hips. 

Eddie: Tell me it's okay to go in raw. 

Stroking my cock harder I pushed onto him but he kept pulling away. I got harder anticipating his fuck. 

Jacob: Please please do it! 

He spanked me hard. 

Eddie: Stop playing! What is it you fucking want! 

Jacob: FUCK MY PIG HOLE. 

He pushed the tip in. 

Jacob: Please please fuck it. 

He took it out and spanked me again, surely leaving a red hand print. 

Eddie: Boy do you want this dick tonight or not? 

He pressed the tip in again and swayed it back and forth. I stroked my smaller cock while I was still face down, reaching back with my other hand and opening my hole for him. 

Eddie: Do you feel my cum still sitting there? 

I did feel it on the tips of my fingers. And I stroked a little harder cuz of it. 

Eddie: I wanna put more inside of you baby. 

I arched my back a little lower. 

Jacob: please do. 

Eddie: Huh? 

Jacob: please do! 

Eddie: Do what now pig? 

He slammed his hard cock into me balls deep and pulled out. I groaned and tried to run away but he held me close for his swift movement. And I missed him as soon as he left me. 

Eddie: A little something like that? 

Jacob: Yes Sir please! Fuck me raw just like that! 

Eddie: There's my permission. 

And he slammed back into me and didn't stop this time. He grabbed me by my hips and just moved my body back and forth on his member. 

Eddie: Oh fuck I love slut boys. I'm not leaving until I paint these walls again baby is that okay? 

Jacob: Yes! It is please that's what I want from you! 

He started to long stroke me slowly.

Eddie: But you want to cum too don't you baby? 

Jacob: I do, but I want more of you. 

Eddie: Oh faggot you have me, you have me balls deep. 

He smacked the back of my head as he pounded his meat into my new wet boy pussy. 

Eddie: Not a fucking straight boy now are you! 

I moaned as his fuck got nastier. 

Eddie: Are you faggot? Not a straight boy anymore! 

Jacob: Oh no sir! Fuck my hole for me. Make us feel so good! 

Eddie: Fucking love converting straight boys. 

Jacob: I'm gonna cum Sir! 

Eddie: Me too faggot. 

He pumped me more viciously as we both released our climax. I sprayed down in a stream as I felt the first hit of his cum go up in my guts. 

Eddie: Oh that puss is good. Now you can say you're a bareback slut. 

He left the room, leaving me face down on the bed and with a dripping hole. I could both feel and see it leaking out of my ass from this position. There was a steady stream of it. He had said it was a two week load. 

I stood up with shaking legs and felt the cum run down my legs now. 

~~

On the drive home I felt so dirty but I felt so good. I had showered while I was still there but I still felt his cum bubbling in my ass. If I had one regret about the night, it would be that I didn't grab Colin's load too. 

_________
Another story finished, hope you all enjoyed. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...