Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Taking another man's sperm inside my guts makes him part of my DNA. And since I only take poz loads, I add his viral mutations to my bug as well.

The only time I squeeze it out is when he felches my drippin cunt and serves me his toxic cum at 98.6 degrees in a hot, sloppy kiss.

Do my best to keep all loads inside my hole until fully absorbed. But sometimes that just doesnt work. Recently i was the designated bottom for a couple of tops and after having 9 loads dumped in me...well it just wasnt going to stay inside. When i left gravity was my enemy as cum started dripping down the inside of my jeans. But usually i do what i can to keep a tops load deep in my hole...it is my place as a pig bottom.

Any cum is a keeper for me ! I have real good muscle control of me hole so that the only babys that gets to go free even after a long hard gangbang are the ones I want to drip out to advertise the availability of me cum n piss hugnry hole to any/all studs who want to dump there loads (_0_)

• Upvote 1

I always keep the cum inside, especially when I expect more fucking, cuz I don't have to use any other lube then.

Interesting to read that most of you guys here appear to absorbe loads. I never manage to do that. Even after 12 or more hours I will first have to drop the jizz out of my hole when I need to use the toilet.

Guest Porthos

I always keep it in me....Love that full feeling when I'm sleeping and wake up....Recently I was fucked long and hard by a hot young guy with a big cock....Went home to bed and kept him in me all night..I got up for work, dressed and headed to work...As I'm walking from my car into the office I let out what I thought was gas and felt a huge glob of cum empty from my cunt....I went immediately to the mens room where I undressed and found my boxers soaked with the boys seed....It was totally clean and the smell was intoxicating, not shitty, but you could tell it was marinating in me all night...I ate everything I could, rolled them up stuffed them in my bag and went to the office commando...luckily it had not soaked through to my trousers

Edited by Porthos

When I bottom, I love keeping every drop inside of me until it's absorbed -- however, I'm also cool if someone wants to rim/felch some of it out, too... When I top, i want my bottom to let it absorb inside him, unless I have a taste or feed him some of it...

• Upvote 1

I don't want to "disrespect" the load a top has given me by pushing it out so I generally hold it in me. Plus, cum makes great lube for the next fuck.

But occasionally I'll get fucked by a guy whose seed my body just rejects. Not long after taking one of these loads, my body insists on evacuating anything it can and I have to rush to the bathroom. Fortunately this doesn't happen often.

Perhaps an allergy to certain guys' semen? I don't know if that's me, but I've read about women occasionally having an allergy to the prostaglandins in semen.  

Anyone else experienced this?

I like holding loads as long as possible, preferably going to sleep with cum inside me and taking it to work the next day.  But sometimes I get this feeling I need to get it out, but don't know why.  Luckily it isn't often.  Best scenario is 1-2 guys visit me, breed then leave me all night laying on my stomach, increasing the odds most of the cum stays where it belongs.

After deep seeding a guy's pussy, I like taking him out to a bar for a few beers knowing he is having some leakage that is keeping his hole wet. It just makes him want to be re-seeded over and over. And when other guys in the bar know he is sperm lubed it makes it easier to arrange a group breeding.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

My ex used to get upset if I pushed his load out.  :D

It depends on how hot the guy is. Sometimes I just have to push it out and lick some of it up. 

The best part is when I'm with a big shooter. Hmm, that reminds me. I need to make a phone call.  :grin:

I try to always keep it inside me for the next guy. Plus I love to know I have the guy's DNA. But if its more than like 3 loads it can start to feel like you are about to have diahrea. In that case I have to push some out. That is why felchers are so needed. I don't like the crampy feeling when it starts to get that way.

• Upvote 4

I try to always keep it inside me for the next guy. Plus I love to know I have the guy's DNA. But if its more than like 3 loads it can start to feel like you are about to have diahrea. In that case I have to push some out. That is why felchers are so needed. I don't like the crampy feeling when it starts to get that way.

We need to find a way for you to be loaded---and sit on my face...and video it!

• Upvote 2