Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Guest pozstrainspig

Definitely absorb.  Nothing better than being in a sling with it oozing out onto the floor below, letting all guys know you're a true cumpig.  Always good for the loads to get churned up inside you too as the day/evening/night goes on...🐖

Absorb is hot, but I love playing with accidental leakage, I do try and keep it in as long as possible. Being plugged after helps stop it but if I don't plug my cunt I end up with cum covered underwear. 

On 6/25/2021 at 1:55 AM, Cumpig4tops said:

I generally wait till the end of my cum collecting shift and I fart it out and drink it off the floor. Mmmmm cum! 

Oh fuck yeah! Fart those loads into my mouth bro. Would love to join you and go to work lapping up cum loads off the floor together that you farted out. Fucking YUM!

Guest heyjust

I love both options, but pushing it out so I can eat It afterwards is way too hoy. Also some tops love to ser It pushing out.

On 8/7/2021 at 19:18, barebuttbttm said:

Absorbe el tiempo suficiente para que fermente y produzca ese aroma maduro. Déjelo rezumar y use el olor para atraer a otros.

I have taken my own loads and those of other guys from an ass that carried sperm for hours. 

Funny, when the cum is in my ass I want it to be absorbed, but when I see another bottom who has been collecting cum all night, I want to get on my knees and suck out the cum until he pushes out the last drop of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 7:31 AM, MusclePig said:

When I'm at a bathhouse, I hold onto it until it's dripping out of me, then I do a massive cumfart.

I always try to do the cumfart in a place where there's a lot of guys around - love showing off what a load-taking slut I've been!

I keep as much cum as I can in me... use it for lube for future fucks.

378_1000.jpg

• Piggy 1

I have a big cock, so I always need lube. And the hottest and best is when a lot of cum has been inside the ass for enough hours to mix with everything that the ass produces. A brown cream but that still smells like cum and that makes my cock slide inside the ass, that the head of the cock reaches beyond the sigmoid and leaves there another load for my babies to be absorbed and mixed with everything that there is in the ass

• Like 3

On 7/24/2021 at 2:53 PM, highcountrybb said:

Absorb. No other way to become pregnant.

Definitely agree on this point.  Whether being gangbanged or at bathhouse, I always hold in every load as long as possible.  I don't know about you, but I want to respect the effort the tops put into filling my hungry raw hole and use that to make it more pleasing for the next one in line.  If when I head home, I'm not dripping cum from my ass, I haven't worked hard enough.  Plus I love to be able to taste their spunk as it drips out.  And if the push comes on, I'll save and eat what I'm able.... Even hours after being fucked full.  Course that's easy when it's 4-8 loads.  Much harder when 20 or 32 my personal max so far.  At 20 the taste memory of all those men in me cums flooding back to my senses and I crave more.  Which is why my vanilla husband encourages me to play out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Absorb. I want that tops sperm to have all the opportunity possible to burrow into me so his DNA can be in me forever. It only comes out when I need to poop, not a moment before.