Poll - Ram It In Or Go Slow?

miticax

Penetration style  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to ram it in or go slow?

• Ram it fast
    • Go slow

I was wondering what is the most common way to get fucked?

Stories vary a lot, with some telling that as a top they ram it in the ass, and then the bottoms agreeing that they can adjust to the quick pain and like it that way.

On the other hand, some stories come as slow penetration and of course from there pick up the pace.

So I would like to hear your opinions here, please comment if your top or bottom and which way you like it?

Feel free to share the knowledge and advice.

To get things started, personally - as a bottom - I like for things to start slow.

I had once a top fuck me with a dildo first, but he put the head right away into my ass, which hurt like hell as I wasn't expecting it.

As a bottom I like it slow at first, then do whatever. As a top I like to work it in slow, then whatever the bottom likes. I usually go slow right before I cum tho, kind of edging for a bit to build up a big load.

yeah, slow here too. I'm big on the mental part of fucking and slow demonstrates intent to me. There's something almost Tantric about a slow, purposeful entry.

I had a great fuck yesterday where the guy did just that... and kept doing it. He alternated between balls deep ramming and slow fucking, but mostly did slow probing with his cock. "Probing" really describes it well for me, it's like he was exploring my insides with his cock. He came once after a pretty long fuck, then went for seconds and came again...big loads both times. That's kind of unusual in my experience for a guy to be able to cum twice, once right after the other, and big loads each time. but the entry and fuck were mostly slow and made me very hot.

• Upvote 1

Slow. The. Fuck. Up. As much as I love a rough fuck, you better work up to it. I've had a top try to ram it in. We had both just taken a huge hit off the poppers. I've never lost a buzz so quickly in my life. Gayav8or has it right. Do what he does, and like tallslenderguy said, it's almost tantric. A far better experience for both men involved.

• Upvote 4

Not all boy pussy has been trained to the same extent. Some can suck in big cock with just some spit as lube. Others are pussies in training. With a tight hole, I love tongue fucking a tight hole for as long as it takes to open up and when it does that's one cock greedy cunt. 

• Upvote 1