Cadet Boy

After Plebe Summer Orientation phase at my Midwest military academy, there I am screaming in my barracks “I can’t take it anymore!” I felt relief as I began unbuttoning my coat. Each button I release freed another pocket of heat from my skin. I stripped down to wearing only my jockstrap. New cadets (Fresh Meat) had to report two weeks before the start of class work for orientation camp, which was mostly PT and long hours of marching drills. Uniform issuance for the first two weeks was limited to Alpha and Bravo PT uniforms, and under garments were restricted to regular athletic supporters, and a cup jock with a metal cup.

Sleeping was initially allowed in the nude, until upperclassman observed Fresh Meat “pitching morning tents” so the drill sarge ordered jocks in the bunks to “keep discipline” in the ranks. Jockstraps with metal cups were initially required for combative exercises in PT, but soon it was felt more time efficient if cups were worn during all PT. Later it felt that too much time was spent changing from drill to PT, so cups were ordered on the drill field.

I hadn’t realized it yet but another cadet in my unit had been watching me from across the barracks. His name was Vince, and his cot was positioned diagonal to mine, just enough for him to catch a full view of me practically naked in my jockstrap.  It wasn’t long before I felt his eyes staring at me. I instinctively turn my head in his direction. For a split second our eyes connected, his facial expression was one of annoyance, his dark bushy eye brows wrinkled to a crease between his dark eyes.

Never really seen Vince frustrated like this before. He was always in a good mood, not much older than I am. Dark ebony colored skin, big cheeks, puppy dog dark brown eyes and a friendly smile. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, and with the light of his iPad illuminating his body, I couldn’t help but notice the well-defined muscles that ran along his stomach and chest, broad shoulders that supported two strong arms. I found myself staring way to long so I quickly turned away, before giving into another glance of his physique.

He was focused on whatever he was doing on his iPad. I suddenly felt like I must have been going crazy, imagining the whole thing in my head. I saw my scrawny reflection in the mirror. I glanced over my boyish figure, thin and soft, nothing like Vince’s body. Two blue eyes framed by a winter pale complexion stared at me. I was a year older than the Fresh Meat that just arrived. To my dismay, my submissive boyish appearance has earned me the nickname sissy among my peers. They say I’m too pretty to be a boy. They make joking remarks reminding me to never drop the soap. I sighed inwardly at the embarrassing thought while trying to shoot comebacks at them in attempt to shrug away the shade of red across my face.

I leaned down and began searching for my canteen in my bag. My pale ass was mooning Vince but I didn’t think he caught a glance with him being too glued to his iPad. I began shifting through clothes, clothes, & more clothes but no canteen. My frustration grew and I began to mumble to myself curse words while tossing garments out of my bag. I tossed the bag away in complete anger and flopped on the bed. I turned towards Vince and saw him gazing at me with a blank look. I quickly focus elsewhere. I wasn’t going to let myself play that silly staring contest with him again. Immediately I remember leaving my canteen out on the PT drill field. I stood up, took a deep breath and began to walk towards the entrance of the barracks. My eyes focused on exactly what is in front of me.  To Be Continued…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• Moderators

revemeupman, erotic stories about anyone under the age of 18 are forbidden. The details are in this thread
https://breeding.zone/topic/4070-age-limit/

I edited your story to remove specific mention of the age of the characters. If you decide to continue the story, please insure that no mention of anyone underage is made. Ambiguous references to "hot young men" or the like are fine. 

revemeupman, erotic stories about anyone under the age of 18 are forbidden. The details are in this thread

https://breeding.zone/topic/4070-age-limit/

I edited your story to remove specific mention of the age of the characters. If you decide to continue the story, please insure that no mention of anyone underage is made. Ambiguous references to "hot young men" or the like are fine. 

Ok, gotcha. I'll be sure to edit next time. 

(PART 2) The cool air cut through my skin as I stepped outside. The moon’s white light splashed on everything. I began to walk towards the field quickly before the drill sarge catches me outside the barracks practically naked. I find my water bottle sitting next to a blue truck. When I approached it I felt a chill shoot across my spine. Goosebumps over my arms and shoulders appear. I bent down and reached for my canteen and quickly turned around to head back when I ran straight into what I thought was a wall. Shocked, I looked up to find out that it wasn’t a wall I hit, it was Vince!  He effectively cornered me by the blue truck. I took a step back until I finally realized what I was doing. Refusing his body language, I stood my ground and gave him an angry stare. “Why are you sneaking up on me?” I asked firmly, but his response wasn’t one I expected.

I watched his eyes run down my body. I was scared and my resistance dwindling I could only stare into his dark complexion and whisper, “What do you want…” My voice sounded so weak, the truck had an imprint of my body at this point from me being pressed so long against it trying desperately not to let him overwhelm me.

Without a word he was on me instantly. His large arms reaching over my hips. I couldn’t fight back, the swiftness and suddenness of his moves had shocked me to the same stillness of a statue. I felt his dick poke against me through his boxers. He lifted his head up to stare at me briefly, before bending it back down to lean in and kiss me. He lifted me up with ease so that our hips would grind together, making me gasp at the incredible power and feel of his dick grinding against mines. I could feel his greedy hands slide under my jockstrap, his hungry fingers exploring my ass. He gripped one check so hard it made me wince in pain. My mind didn’t like it but my body responded with pure lust. I can feel my cock swell up from his immense power.

“You like that, huh” he whispered in my ear.

I melted at the feel of his mouth on my neck, his erection pressing against my stomach. I could feel my blood pumping through my veins in the freezing cold, flooding away logic and reasoning. With an impatient grunt he seized me, turned my body around, and aggressively held me down over the hood of the truck. He kneeled down and eagerly spread my ass cheeks apart exposing my bright pink tight hole. He looked at it as it flinched in the night air. “Fuck boy this ass needs a breeding, it’s too tight” he said as he proceeded to penetrate your hole with his tongue. I felt the warm wetness and it sends you into a frenzy. A soft moan escapes my mouth, and I could see that it had struck a cord in him. He spat into my hole and licked it up immediately while trying viciously to ram his tongue down my hole. I whimpered at the sensation of his hand running over my most sensitive spot. I feeling was so evocative that I moaned his name softly.

That annoyed look returned to his face, those bushy eye brows and serious eyes gazed down at me before looking down to the position of his cockhead against my hole. Suddenly, my fear had gotten the best of me and I looked up at him “Please don’t it….” I pleaded with him softly but my words fell on deaf ears as I felt his cock press against the resistant entrance of my ass.

“Shut the fuck up you’ll alert everyone!” he whispered at me with a furious voice that could move waters. His hand gripping the base of his erect cock guiding it into my tight pink hole that was wet with saliva. I squeezed my ass, and he could tell I was doing it. I felt a loud smack descend on my ass. “Loosen it up boy.” The pain from the smack made me release and I could feel his cockhead pop right into me. It was unbearable. Burning pain split into me and set every nerve on my body on fire. “Please no!” I pleaded, he wrapped his hand around my mouth muffling my sound. My squirming and discomfort left a smirk on his face. I soon began to realize that he was going to have his way regardless. His gaze revolving around from pained expression to his cock plowing into me over and over again. I could feel the tears welt up in my eyes, rolling down the sides of my face as he used me. I watched helplessly as he gratified himself.

“Fuck yeah boy” he grunted. I glanced around to my side and watched as his hips thrust violently, crushing my cheeks turning them beet red. “It’s too deep!” my sound was muffled by his hand around my mouth. I can feel beads of sweat drop down on my back from his labored muscles, each stroke brought a wave of pain and pleasure through my body as he forced himself inside. Abruptly, he grabbed the back of my head and brought his mouth down to mine, kissing me passionately. I could feel his hands everywhere.

“Fuck I’m gonna cum!” Vince said while savagely slamming into me. I whimpered, though I couldn’t deny that a piece of me wanted his load in me. From the look on his face, he knew it as well. “Fuck!” He said violently under his breath as you felt the first load shoot down your ass. I could feel his cock throbbing, pumping seed deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me. For a few minutes we laid there confused, sweaty, interlaced heaving as the last waves of pleasure subsided. 

Edited by revemupman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8