Am I Cocksucker ?

Guest lima

you are a cocksucker. for sure. just some cocksuckers aren’t great from the first time. it came so naturally to me that I just knew what to do to get guys off right away. it still took me a few years of daily cocksucking to learn how to deepthroat, but when I started highschool I remember thinking I was probably the only student in my classes who could easily deepthroat anyone in the school. that was something a lot of them would learn over the next few years.lol but yeah nothing makes you a better cocksucker than just sucking a LOT of cocks. so go wherever you can to suck as much cock as you can, as often as you can. once I started blowing total strangers, it was nothing for me to suck 5-10 cocks in any given day. some days I showed up at school with a half dozen or more guys loads in my stomach. there are a lot of cocks out there that need to get sucked. thats why cocksuckers like us exist. so get ou there and do it. and dont be afraid to let everyone know you’re a cocksucker and an easy cocksucker at that. getting a reputation as an easy fuck and a super easy to use cocksucker did wonders for my ability to get cocks to suck.x-cocksucker.jpg.a6003d48ad5a752b2dc169446f738769.jpg

• Like 1

Once you have had one, you can not stop.

Try it a few more times. Just try and relax. Take in how that cock feels in your mouth. Know that its owner likes the feeling wether he cums or not.

Do a little research on techniques. It may help you along.

Moat of all just enjoy!!