Apps to keep track of total loads taken?

bbdude88

Guest Cumdumpnbg
On 1/25/2022 at 7:18 PM, bbdude88 said:

Started posting up as a cum dump over the last year or so, and now I am looking to keep a better record of lifetime loads and dick taken. I have a general idea of how many I have taken since November 2021, but wouldn't even know where to start to figure out the number prior to that. I saw the attached screenshot on Twitter, but have no idea what the name of the app is. Any recommendations other than pen & paper? When I take loads I have the dudes mark me with a sharpie and then snap a pic when I am done, but obviously that washes off and running around with 300+ marks permanent marks on my ass sounds hot and all, but explaining that to my doctor would be SUPER awkward 😬🤦🏻😂

IMG_2349.jpg

What app is that?

• 6 months later...

I've been keeping notes since July of 2020. I really started ramping up my load hunting around then and I wanted to see how I was doing. I developed my own system with the note app on my phone. Only takes a minute to set up for each gloryhole session. I track the following:

Cocks, total loads, loads swallowed, facials, loads in my cunt, loads I lick up from the floor, condom loads, my own loads that I eat, # of BBCs, # of times fucked and big cocks if I get a few. I also keep notes at the bottom for special events like two cocks in my mouth, a man pissing in my mouth, group action etc.

Not every category is on every record. The ones on every log are cocks, loads, swallowed, floor and self. The others appear as they happen in each individual session. 

I also make a short note on my calendar in code as a quick reference option for numbers of loads and frequency of service. Kind of hot having that info in plain sight. Being divorced now means noone really looks at my phone so I could probably be a lot more brazen than I am. 

I also accumulate the numbers monthly and annually. Really hot to look back and reminisce about prolific sessions.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.