Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

Interesting how old threads resurface occasionally.  

I'm a 6, in that I never used rubbers.  I did go monogamous during the health crises - nothing at all but my life-partner's Hole for a few years.  As treatments became available, we started to resume our previous practices, little by little. 

Got on PrEP as soon as it surfaced - and felt protected enough to re-ignite the fires of Lust again.  It was really easy, and I'm still alive, Breeding Holes, and sexually healthy.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Level 4 when I hook up these days.  

Though, to refer to that level as being "safe" is a bit of a misnomer; there's def risk involved with anyone you have raw sex with.  However, my mitigation practices is to avoid anyone with a status of "Don't Know" or "Not Sure" and anyone that gives off a weird vibe and appears reckless with his own sexual health.  I accept that STI's are part of the game, and I've been proverbially stung by some in the past - but it has been a number of years since that's happened, and the previous statement is one reason behind that.

• 2 weeks later...