Last Three Sessions (From My Blog)

niceguy70

hi i've been reading through a few of the posts in this topic and i thought it's only fair to share my own experiences now I've read through other member's stories..

Here are tales of my two most recent sauna visits, plus my first experience in a cruising bar backroom in Gran Canaria. I apologise for the "diary" like format, i just copy-pasted them from my blog, it was easier than typing them out again haha please let me know if it's interesting to anyone, 'cos if anyone enjoys reading about what I get up to then I will post more. If it's boring then let me know also, 'cos then I will stop typing about it haha :) xxx

----

Ok so I’ve been in Gran Canaria a while now and I totally love the sleazy side.

The second night I was here I went to a cruising bar with a back room (called Tom’s) and got fucked bare by a really nice bearded Scottish guy called who was here with his boyfriend.  He made a pass on me again a few nights later but that time he was only after oral (and I ain’t into oral), but it was nice to think he enjoyed me enough to want a second go.

The following night I tried another cruising bar (I forget the name of it) and I got mega mega drunk and fucked by a younger “boy next door” Polish guy in a back room.  I was really drunk and very high on strong poppers and it was a very interesting sex experience . Because I was so relaxed, I could feel his dick grinding against the front of my stomach, if that makes sense. My ass was so relaxed and open that I didn’t actually feel his dick going in and out, I could only feel the poking pressure from his cock head against my inner wall. Yeah, it felt AMAZING!  He came inside me and thrust really hard and I felt like I was going to piss myself, but I didn’t. He said something funny to me, that I’ll always remember. When he found out I was from England he said to me “God bless your queen.”  Lol

The next night I was fucked in yet another bar, I think it was called Cruise. This time it was a chubbier bear type.  He didn’t speak any English and didn’t actually say anything at all, except some German muttering just as he picked up speed when he was about to cum inside my cunt. He had a smaller dick than what I usually like, but it was very hard, very firm. He held my ass cheeks open as he worked my hole opening with his solid penis, and dipped it in and out, making my asslips quiver each time. They were so wet and used that they almost felt like rubber.  Sort of like one of those rubber sex toys.  Know what I mean?  Anyway, it was a nice sensation. That was a quieter night than the previous few and I left just after that German bear did me.

Yesterday was just a relaxing day by the pool and I didn’t get up to anything naughty, I’m tempted to go out again tonight. Who thinks I should?

post-47560-0-91514700-1451228370_thumb.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I went to the sauna for the first time in about two months.  It had been ages since I was last fucked, probably Gran Canaria last month I think.  Fortunately the sauna was a success and I had a great time, getting bareback loads.

The first guy was a guy I recognised from years ago, I’m not sure if he’d fucked me previously or not. He had a nice stiff dick, he fucked me on all fours but had to stop as he didn’t want to cum yet. The next guy was a regular of mine, he has a nice sized dick and knows how to use it, he did me on my back and went really fast and hard, it was quite intense. Then I had a really short session with a guy with only one arm, which was a first for me. He did me flat on my stomach and he came quite soon, no lube with him though and there was lots of friction, I’d go with him again I think, he had a nice thickness and stiffness that I could really feel with each poke inside my cunt. Then I went with the second guy again, he did me on my back and came really quickly, I think he was just using me as a fucktoy to cum into (I didn’t mind lol). And finally I was fucked by a short beardy guy, who I had chatted to a while ago, possibly the previous year. He was fun and had a great rhythm going, I got really loose and sloppy with him and I could feel every stroke, it was ecstasy. He did me on my side with one leg held up. My twat felt soooooo used at the end of the day and sooooo warm and wet, I loved it.

post-47560-0-02697000-1451228398_thumb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the sauna on Friday and even though it was really quiet I managed to get fucked a good three times while I was there. The first guy was okay.  He wasn't great looking and he didn’t bareback, but it did the job. He was around my age (mid-30s) but had a nice straight-guy-from-work sort of quality about him. He kept trying to suck me off though, which I don’t like, but like I said – he fucked me for a while and he had a nice hard erection which felt good inside me.  The second guy wasn’t fun at all, I was hoping it would be so much more due to the guy being so good looking. Early forties with a nice short beard, tight body and defined chest and arms.  He had a cockring on and his balls were really large, like he had injected saline in or something.  He didn’t do much at all and i just walked out after a few moments, he lay on a bed and i ended up riding him because nothing else was happening.  Maybe he was tired?  Who knows.  He never got fully hard neither, only just enough to get a condom on and slip inside me, but never stiff enough to stimulate my insides.  It was okay, but definitely not great.  Now, the third guy, WOOF!.  Not my type at all, looks-wise. He was about 50ish and short with greying hair, but wow, he had an amazing cock and he REALLY knew how to use it.

His cock had a slight curve and was a great size and shape.  Perfect.  I lay on my stomach with my legs spread and my arse raised as he teased my ass lips with his hot dick, it was so rigidly stiff that he never needed to use his hands to guide it into me each time he pulled out and probed it about my opening before slowly making love to my asscunt. His strokes were so passionate and so intense I came hands free and made uncontrollable vocalisations as he thrust in and out.  Wow.  I haven’t stopped thinking about that experience, he was awesome and i hope we run into each other at the sauna again sometime soon.

post-47560-0-94293800-1451228409_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

aw thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoyed :) I'm due to go the sauna next week again sometime, I'll let you all know what i get up to :D

i didn't realise other guys would enjoy reading about it so much, I've had some nice messages and some cool guys add me as friends since this thread went up on this forum, cheers. you're all awesome.

ps admin, sorry i submitted this thread more than once, when it didn't go live right away i re-posted it without realising it had to be approved. I'm sure you don't need to authorise the second version of it now this one is live on the forum. sorry about that :( whoops.