1-On-1 Or Group?

KindaBasic

1-on-1 or Group?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do prefer it 1-on-1 or Group?

EXACTLY.. in a larger group scene, Top or Bottom you explore and move on to the next guy.

I will take a 5 inch bare cock that will breed my hole over a 9+ rubber cock. Totally anonymous is hot.

I get a lot of guys that understand I keep flexible hours as a BREEDING Ass -- after work or away from family or even if a date goes wrong, don't just go home and jerk off

BREEDMERAW with your cock as long or often you like. I seldom say NO

And he pound away time after time amd I will not get pregnant or worry about child support while blowing your seed

• Upvote 1

I try to do my best to keep my hole clean & Ready for Horny Men who just need to blow.

I have found that Many Black Men really do not want to have their cocks Sucked and I am fine either way. Just get that Cock hard and plow away.

Please contact me if you want to UNLOAD.

• Upvote 1

I try to do my best to keep my hole clean & Ready for Horny Men who just need to blow.

I have found that Many Black Men really do not want to have their cocks Sucked and I am fine either way. Just get that Cock hard and plow away.

Please contact me if you want to UNLOAD.

To bad you're so far away. Yum!

Group SEX is Great. It is a good way to meet New Men.

I love my Ass to be plowed over & over with Multiple Loads from a variety of Men. Though if under 4 inches when Hard I may not feel it after several 9+ cocks have Seeded me deep.

Sometimes in a group you may meet a guy that you want to have a longer play session.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I prefer 1 on 1 but  I've never tried and would love to try group (either 2 on 1, on me; or bigger group, on me). My dream is 2 on 1, and I always lose it when I watch a scene where one guy is getting fucked while sucking the other guy. That's my dream position.

• 1 month later...

Whether I'm topping or bottoming, my preference would always be for a group scene.

As a top; I enjoy showing off my big cock and my fuckskill. Also like being able to back off and take a break, let a fellow fucker use the hole awhile. There can be a camaraderie among fuckers. Egging one another on. The collective purpose. The sexual energy really works for me.

As the bottom; I get off on being the cummunal meat. The thing to be used, abused, seeded. The thrill of cock after cock - load after load. The surrender to my basest instinct. There is a moment during a gang bang when I've taken so much cock up my fuckhole that it distends slightly....I love that moment...that's when my hole becums a pussy. I've shot a load from just reaching down and running  my fingers around my swollen pussylips. That's usually the point of no return; when the blind hunger for more cock overwhelms me and I becum a total cumdumpster for all cummers. It is rapture.

• Upvote 2