Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

I'm generally not too picky when it comes to ass...if it's right in front of me and begging to get filled with cum then that's good enough for me haha. But my ideal, favorite kind of hole is definitely hairless -- shaved/waxed or natural doesn't really matter as long as it's nice and smooth. I love eating ass so the less hair the better when I'm pigging out on a hot hole. I've always loved how much better a smooth hole feels around my bare cock too compared to a hairy one, especially if it's already wet and cum sloppy by the time get to it. Yum!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If I had to choose, I'd go with a hairy hole. If the guy is on the smoother side, though, then I like a hairless pussy...shaven haven. At the end of the day, I'm more interested in being able to slide in balls-deep on the first thrust...the absolute best is when the guy knows how to work his fuckhole and can milk a load out of my nuts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like male pussies that look thoroughly used.  I get the appeal of the tight pussy, but when I see those that have been used and abused, my dick thickens immediately.

I know a top that likes well used holes because they resemble a pussy....the hole goes from round to an elongated oval shape.

post-49249-0-20229900-1463641165_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 9 months later...
On 19/05/2016 at 8:59 AM, CumBustion said:

I know a top that likes well used holes because they resemble a pussy....the hole goes from round to an elongated oval shape.

post-49249-0-20229900-1463641165_thumb.jpeg

I am not usually picky, but I have to admit that a loose/gaping hole is the most attractive to me. It looks so inviting and you know it's going to just suck on your cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/6/2016 at 8:35 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

I like male pussies that look thoroughly used.  I get the appeal of the tight pussy, but when I see those that have been used and abused, my dick thickens immediately.

my favorite answer...can't wait until my hole gets that destroyed

• Like 1

Smooth hole is best, but some hair is ok for rimming. The most inviting hole being one that is a bit loose from plenty of use, but nothing beats one that has a nice gape and the taste of fresh cum when rimming prior to a fuck.