Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

to fuck?  hairy hole. always gets my balls churning to see a masculine hairy ass pucker opening up for me. To eat, I prefer it smooth and puffy. Tight holes do nothing for me. I like them pliable and looser than tight. Fisting, I like big, gaping holes. (I like to eat those too!)

I am REALLY not a fan of holes that have been shaved. I like to run my cock over a hole to tease and lube it up with precum. There's nothing worse than feeling your cock run over stubble. Smooth is horny, but my favourite is totally natural, with some hair around it. I think the best I've ever teased and fucked is a Spanish guy in London, whose hole was slightly hairy. The hairs very quickly became wet, but didn't get in the way of my raw cock easing inside. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon

I vote for hairy - the more the better - and if it fans up over the ass onto the small of the back. the eye-candy quotient is off the charts while <polite cough? dinner is served.  Rich, dark, curly HoleHair is sexual ambrosia !!!

• Like 1

Getting into the situation means a good time for everyone.
A vers top or vers masculine guy with a tight hairy hole - that you fuck mercilessly ramming your cock to the hilt and back while he moans and groans , while on all fours  dazed  and glossy eyed with his mouth open drooling  , while you feel his hole stretching open around your cock as you do your best to wreck his ass and start him on his way down the spectrum so with more regular fucks you help turn him into a vers bottom or bottom and that is hot as fuck! 
but if out with your Husband or Friends at a bath house and a jock type hunk with a gaping sloppy ass  in a sling legs spread wide his hole open to the public then go to town and use him like the pig he is , DP him , load his ass with more cum and help further ruin  his ass - cum leaking out and coating  your cock and even your thighs and balls and his ass and between his legs - is s turn on - so by all means breed him like the cum dumpster he is and unload  in his sloppy ass and keep pounding him to help develop thicker hole lips for his hopefully  permanently gaped ass . 

Edited by Top13
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, tattedBOTTOMdad said:

That’s like trying to say which ride at Disneyland is your favorite, or which sunset over the Pacific Ocean is the prettiest…favorite hole type: yes. All of them. The whole hole spectrum. 

My favorite hole is the one in front of me. Same idea.

Then I thought: "Every asshole is a setting sun." (Like a junkie in the Neil Young song.) A sunset you can stick your cock in.

But it got better. We've spent all day surfing and tagteaming other guys. I'm balls deep in his ass – he's riding me, but hard doggystyle is up next — with the tide coming in and the waves washing over us. Watching the sun set. Our bodies shining red and orange. We cum when the sky goes black.

Aw, that... that is gonna be my favorite hole. Until the next one.

• Upvote 2