Are You Clean?

KindaBasic

Using the term clean is also just too broad of a term.  If your someone in recovery from drugs/alcohol you could interpret it to mean are you sober or still off drugs.   And then asking when it is too late, how dumb is that.

Using the term clean is also just too broad of a term.  If your someone in recovery from drugs/alcohol you could interpret it to mean are you sober or still off drugs.   And then asking when it is too late, how dumb is that.

Agreed.

By the way, checked out you XTube link. Love your big, smooth balls. Yum.

• Upvote 1

I was at a group recently when this young lad who joined us asked if we were clean. Me and my mate, who's poz, had already spunked up him at that point. I said to him it was at least two loads too late for him to be asking that question.

• Upvote 9

I was at a group recently when this young lad who joined us asked if we were clean. Me and my mate, who's poz, had already spunked up him at that point. I said to him it was at least two loads too late for him to be asking that question.

Another case of buyer's remorse.

• Upvote 1

How did he react when you said that?

Guest Porthos

I always reply in the affirmative...If they ask my status I'm truthful or if they ask me if I'm poz or neg I reply poz and undetectable...The guys that ask specific questions are usually the ones that will play raw knowing a guy thats undetectable is about as safe as it gets

I always reply in the affirmative...If they ask my status I'm truthful or if they ask me if I'm poz or neg I reply poz and undetectable...The guys that ask specific questions are usually the ones that will play raw knowing a guy thats undetectable is about as safe as it gets

Disclosure is best, though I think some guys hope you will tell them what they want to har, and not the truth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone who at a bathhouse asks a poz top "Are you clean?" deserves to get stealth-bred.

If I were poz who enjoyed toping and was asked at some anon hook-up place "Are you clean?" I would say "Yes", meaning that I have a clean hole ready to get fucked and bred. I would then ask "Are you clean?" meaning if his hole is clean. I would then fuck him and breed him. If my dick comes out with shit, I would say "I thought you said you were clean". If after the breeding the hole was "clean", I would say, "Yeah, really clean hole!". That would be a lesson.