Gay Sex Bucket List - What's Your Score?

Guest SBBOY

On 3/16/2016 at 5:51 PM, Guest SBBOY said:

How many things have you ticked off the list? Just something for a bit of fun... add up the scores... 

I've turned this into a calculator (mostly for me - I keep losing count around 150). I did modify a few of these to make them applicable to tops and bottoms (only those where the wording indicated one side only, and there was no equivalent for the other) and added one as a counterpart to the std chasing question (same points as that one) . I've also done 4 separate calculations - yeses, no's, wants and not applicable (y/n/w and n/a - i mostly included that for the Craigslist (CL) question, as hookup ads on CL arent exactly available anymore (not sure if that was UK specific or global for CL) so for some people it's impossible to do. Essentially you fill in the third column in the first sheet, and see your results in the second.

I scored 325 according to my final version (would score slightly less, maybe around the 300 mark, on the original), with 206 points for things I'd like to try.  Plus 2 in N/A as I didn't get the opportunity with CL, though I wish I had 😉

Not sure if anyone has done this before, or if I'm allowed to post it (either here or in a separate post - especially as I modified the list 😱). I've attached a screenshot showing a little of the question sheet and the results table,  so you can see what it looks like. 

SmartSelect_20231123_201442_Gallery.jpg

99. More than I thought but that's mainly because I've been raw fucked by older strangers in public. Some of whom I know are married. Did a meet in a hotel yesterday and surprised that's not on the list.

Though some of the 10 scores intrigue me...not that I can discuss the ones that do.

Edited by BBBottom98

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"Math is hard and so am I." -my 8th grade algebra teacher.

annnnnnd that's why I'm bad at arithmetic. I scored 397 give or take a few.  Seems like it would have been easier to subtract the few things I've not done, but when I attempted to figure that out, my brain collapsed in on itself like I was trying to predict the varying statistical probability of a single-nucleotide polymorphism occurring within a standard frame shift mutation using only a small range of abstracted morphological variants. 

• Like 1