What's Worse? Aging As A Top Or Aging As A Bottom?

hungry_hole

Guest Dickmagnet

Age is totally irrelevant, Well at least to me it is, What is important is if you can keep your cock hard, As for being a bttm or top i think what is important is that with age comes experience & basically a no bullshit attitude. There is nothing worse then a guy coming with an impossible shopping list that he does not fulfil himself.

Most important thing is to manage your expectations.  There are definitely more bottoms so don't set yourself up for disappointment.  I take great care of myself and have a good muscular body.  My hole is tight and furry and typically very popular.  That said, I do not try and attend sex parties where the average age is 27.  Gay sex is like ice cream.  It comes in many different flavors and we are so fortunate to have guys that like them all.  Pick the right venue and get yourself fucked and bred.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 4/2/2016 at 3:50 PM, hungry_hole said:

Whether it's at the baths, at a sex club or sex party, most of the times there are more bottoms than tops. This makes it very competitive for bottoms and in general bottoms in their 20's and 30's end up getting most of the attention from the tops. This is what I observe now and it's what I've experienced in my life. When I was a young bottom the attention was sometimes excessive and even annoying if too persistent. I have also noticed that top guys are kept busy by eager bottoms with a hungry hole no matter the age of the top. At the baths there will always be some hole that will be happy to take the load of a 70 or even 80 year old guy, as long as he can get it hard and shoot a load.

As you pass your 50's, although it could be earlier,

(1) If are able to top, is it easier for you to get more action by being a top as you get older?

(2) If you have been a bottom, have you lost appeal as you get older?

I'll start by answering them:

(1) Not much into topping but I know that if I decide to start topping I can always find a willing hole.

(2) I personally didn't noticed much difference in getting attention from tops until my late 50's. In my 40's and 50's, although I was old by some standards, I didn't notice any real changes and I was getting all the sex I wanted. I kept myself in very good shape and was very masculine so I had no trouble hooking up with guys at the baths or online. I had tons of sex from mid 40's to my late 50's.

I am in my mid 50's, and do notice things slowing down a bit. 

I agree with everyone above that said  what comes down to bottoms having it tougher with age and the numbers were stacked against bottoms to begin with. I'm in great shape but I don't even try to answer ads where someone is looking for a twenty-something. Ads in general have become a matter of rolling the dice where five out of six tries do not pan out. Getting out in the world and meeting new people that have my interests have generated more hookups in the past ten years (covid excluded) than any ads in my entire life. Sooner or later age catches up with us all if we live that long, so I'll continue to get out in the world as long as I can.

• Upvote 1

As a 52 year old versatile guy I'm not sure that it makes too much difference.  I am blessed with an above average dick, so finding bottoms has always been easier than finding tops.  I think the local culture, for lack of a better word, has more impact than age or any other physical attribute.  In my middle 30s I moved from a city where I could easily find a willing hookup and have sex with them in half an hour, to a city with roughly the same size population where I frequently gave up after trying for 3 or 4 hours.

i see a lot of bottoms on here who say aging is worse for them than it is for a top. my question: where are the "older" bottoms, and why don't i come across them? all i get are young kids in their 20s and 30s wanting me to fuck them and they want to call me "daddy". i've turned down countless young bottoms lately. i'm no one's "daddy", and bottoms younger than 40 no longer turn me on. gym bunnies and over the hill club boys don't do it for me, either. i want normal bottoms over the age of 40 that are exciting and fun to fuck and are fun to be with when i'm not fucking them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Tops definitely outnumber bottoms and aging bottoms are at a huge disadvantage, say once your hit 50 and over.  That said, there are still plenty of places to get bred at that age.  You just can't be as selective, or expect much more than anon loads.  Every once and a while, like a week ago when I was at Midtowne Spa in LA, you'll find a twink top looking for a daddy bottom.  He was incredibly sweet and we are meeting up again there this week.  But by and large, its ass up all fours, walk in anon, glory holes and dark rooms for older bottoms.

16 hours ago, wbekk85 said:

and are fun to be with when i'm not fucking them.

Well said. People that are fun to be with outside the bedroom/dark room/bathhouse/sauna are tough to find no matter what side of the cock you are on. I think the entire gay/bi community would benefit from more friendships beyond sex. We'd have the camaraderie and emotional support that many times we do without.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, wbekk85 said:

i see a lot of bottoms on here who say aging is worse for them than it is for a top. my question: where are the "older" bottoms, and why don't i come across them? all i get are young kids in their 20s and 30s wanting me to fuck them and they want to call me "daddy". i've turned down countless young bottoms lately. i'm no one's "daddy", and bottoms younger than 40 no longer turn me on. gym bunnies and over the hill club boys don't do it for me, either. i want normal bottoms over the age of 40 that are exciting and fun to fuck and are fun to be with when i'm not fucking them.

In my city there are plenty of older bottoms, as well as the younger ones. A non-binary versatile breeder I know has commented how they think "younger tops don't know that they're doing" and younger bottoms "don't seem to know how to take dick". They call on me when they need a long, deep, intense fuck and don't want the bottom to tap out. I've heard similar things from other breeders that older tops suit them for a number of reasons. 

Let me know if/when you're visiting Seattle. 😈

there are two few "n's" (meaning #s) of tops of any age. of course that is an exaggeration, but i have followed the %s for years, not scientifically. used to be a whole lot of bottoms. then a few years ago there was a spate of tops, which surprised me. now we are back to an abundance of bottoms. one thing for sure: for tops it is a buyers' market.

IMO definitely aging as a bottom is exceedingly worse. Everybody wants a hot smooth voluptuous ass with round melon cheeks to fuck. As a top, who really cares what they look like if they can use it well and/or its big and thick?

Ive topped some great looking guys though that are in their 40s and even 50s. Its rare that I enjoy topping, but does happen. But I think its supremely easier to get laid as a top, if for no other reason than about 4 out of every 5 gays are bottoms.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 5:20 PM, Daddyslut4use said:

Tops definitely outnumber bottoms and aging bottoms are at a huge disadvantage, say once your hit 50 and over.  That said, there are still plenty of places to get bred at that age.  You just can't be as selective, or expect much more than anon loads.  Every once and a while, like a week ago when I was at Midtowne Spa in LA, you'll find a twink top looking for a daddy bottom.  He was incredibly sweet and we are meeting up again there this week.  But by and large, its ass up all fours, walk in anon, glory holes and dark rooms for older bottoms.

Does Midtowne still have a Bear night?