Bottom Cumdump Will Be Visiting From San Diego With Questions...

sdguy9210x

Hi guys....I've been wanting to be a cum dump for a while. About 4 years ago, I posted an ad and was able to get 8 loads in San Diego; however, since then, haven't pursued it or had the best venue for it. 

With that said, I thought NYC would be a GREAT place to be ass up but I'm not familiar with the city at all. My plans would be to fly into the city on a Friday and leave on a Monday. I just have a few questions:

1) Best place to stay?

I want to make sure the hotel is not only in a good location for guys to reach; but, more importantly, people have access to the rooms. (i.e, elevator access, front desk area large enough that guys coming and going would not be noticed, etc.).

2) Posting Ad?

I assume the best place to post ads would be BBRT and Craigslist? Any other suggestions?

3) Day and timeframe?

Friday night, Saturday daytime, Saturday night....or Sunday day? What would be the best time?

Any info would be really appreciated. Just want to maximize my experience and would love a gangbang where guys are lined up seeding my hole.

Thanks!

post-28413-0-12216400-1459714513_thumb.jpg

post-28413-0-20367400-1459714528_thumb.jpg

post-28413-0-69787900-1459714539_thumb.jpg

post-28413-0-03319700-1459714565_thumb.jpg

1)  That's the real question.  A lot of the bigger hotels are fairly easy access...though some might be more difficult late at night.  The Marriot Marquis at Times Square is easy to get into (it's so busy they can't possibly try and stop everyone coming in) but it can be pretty pricey.  I've heard the Chelsea Savoy is good for this kind of thing but I've never been there.

2) Yeah BBRT, CL and I've had good luck with Adam4Adam and of course Grindr.  

3) This is the city that never sleeps.  If you are pulling an all nighter I would def recommend having something up on CL after 2am so you can catch the horny drunk guys (gay and straight) leaving the bars.