Rough Sex

bigjay100

Hi group, wondering how many of you like the idea of very rough/rape sex? I love the idea of actually being fucked against my will, by one or more guys, maybe tied up or restrained

Jim

PS if anyone in the UK wants to do this PM me

• Upvote 2

I sometimes fantasize about it, but I would never do it for real. I'm not into pain, force or doing anything against my will. The roughest I do is put my ass out for anonymous cocks, or drive it into other strange people's asses in darkrooms or dungeons. But it's all voluntary. 

• Upvote 3

that's how it all started for me. i was 17 and was into wearing gstrings at the beach, then ran across guys having sex in the dunes at jones beach in ny. i started watching and then three guys started wanting to fuck me but i had never been with men so they started giving me hits of special K. but it got really rough, they held me down and fucked me and all came inside me when i was in and out of consciousness. i woke up in an ambulance with a corona bottle inside me and had to have surgery. it was terrible at the time, but ever since i have been a cum dump whore who seeks out rape situations and breath control as i want love to relive being forcefully fucked while have unconscious.

• Upvote 4

I used to fantasize about rape ever since I was 9 or 10. That was the age I started to get fucked. However, as they always say, you cannot rape the willing. However, I lived in Kuwait for 8 years and was actually raped 2 times in those eight years. Once, taken to the Iraqi border and used by 28 (not going to say their ages.) Was held at knifepoint when that happened. For eight hours was used over and over again while crying. That was really strange for me, who was getting fucked and sucking 2 to 20 guys a night. It was just because of the age thing that freaked me out. The other time I was in the desert with my ex-husband/Kuwaiti at his desert camp when two guys came to our tent at 6 a.m. in the morning and held us up at gunpoint. Was used and abused for about an hour before they left and didn't find out till a year later that my ex had arranged the entire thing. I was in tears afraid they would kill us the entire time, not knowing he set the whole thing up.

So, yes, rape is terrifying but when looking back at it, wish it would happen again.

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

I love rape play, and do a rape scene once a week for about three months. I have never actually been raped, and don't want to be.

I started to play with an 18 year old, and he was already pretty aggressive in bed, and I told him I want to do rape play he was like hell ya. So we set things up, and after about two weeks the first time happened.

I was in the woods by myself, and he would come out of no where and attack me. He slammed me against a tree, and when I fell to the ground started to attack me. Then he choked me for a bit, so I wouldn't be able to fight back. He then fucks me no lube or spit as hard as he possibly can, and until I start to bleed. He then came, and pissed on me telling me to enjoy his aids rape, and then left. I don't know when, but I came sometime during the rape. My husband came out of the bushes, and made sure I was ok then fucked me him self because he was to horny after words not to. He was in the bushes to make sure if I used my safe word the guy would stop. Afterwords he picked me up and carried me home. My ass was sore for three days, and had many bruises. I was extremely scared, and crying during this, but really hot and turned on.

My husband, and I do rape play ourselves. But it was hotter with someone I don't love because I know he doesn't really care.

So yes I find violent sex hot.

Edited by rawcumhole4u
  • Upvote 3

Last year at NY Pride I met a Dominant Black guy at the Eagle.  He was extremely aggressive and stuck his hand in my pants and started playing with my hole.  We were in the room with pool table and there was a guy getting fucked close by.  I'm told this is not usual and was just due to it being Pride weekend.  Anyway I wanted this Stud to fuck me so bad but he would not.  Just played with my hole.  After getting me horned up he said he had to leave but would meet me the next night at the The Out Hotel where i was staying.  As promised he showed the next night and we started by me sucking him.  When it was time to fuck he pulled out a condom which sucked but I was not in control and wanted his big black cock regardless.  He shoved it in me and fucked me so hard i thought I was going to cry.  He kept slapping me and kicking my legs out so he could get deeper in me.  This went on for about 20 minutes and then he got up and took the condom off and grabbed some poppers.  He walked back over and said to me "I know what you want you fucking piece of trash" and shoved his raw cock in me.  He fucked me for about an hour so ruff that I know I was torn up inside.  Every once in a while he would stop and lay there with is cock inside me and kiss me and tell me my hole belonged to him.  After about 45 minutes he asked if I wanted him to cum in my ass or mouth.  I of course said ass and he said good thing because I have already shot 3 loads in you.  FUCK-  100% true and 100% hot.  My ass and thighs were bruised for about 2 weeks and my hole ached so bad i needed a pillow to fly back to Florida.

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 7

I don't mind being roughed up a bit as part of the play. Shove me around, slap me, hold me down, rip my clothes and breed my ass. Not sure I'd want a real rape/gangrape, but if it wasn't much rougher than that, I'd end up enjoying it probably.

I luv gettin fucked real hard n ruff ! I have been raped a few times as in I didnt give them permission to fuck me but in the end I deffo enjoyed it so it probs cant be called a genuine rape n I have also done a few play rapes which was really hot ;)

• Upvote 1

I luv gettin fucked real hard n ruff ! I have been raped a few times as in I didnt give them permission to fuck me but in the end I deffo enjoyed it so it probs cant be called a genuine rape n I have also done a few play rapes which was really hot ;)

That's probably the main problem with sluts wanting to be raped. You cannot really manage to do it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

First time I was raped, I was 14. It does something to you that is hard to explain. It's like I have a certain vibe or look in my eyes that lets other predatory types know that I'm an easy target. I've heard this from other rape victims, too. It's like we're marked for life, once you get raped, chances are you'll be raped again. Some victims totally implode, while others build a coping mechanism.

My coping mechanism was to become a total slut. For the next 10 years, I had hundreds, if not thousands, of random hook ups, one night stands, anon sex, group sex, sex parties, trains/gangbangs, short term BFs, long term BFs that I cheated on, got paid for sex, etc. still though, there were times when I didn't want sex. I'd be in a park/public area, party, club, or bar and a guy would approach me. I'd say no but I could already tell they weren't gonna take no for an answer. Before I know it, I'm being forced or hit or drugged (sometimes all three) and eventslly sexually assaulted. Then my other coping mechanism would kick in and I'd either numb out or go with it and "enjoy" it.

Yes they say you can't rape the willing. When the mood hits me, I look for those predators, the ones with the look in their eyes. I don't even have to put out signals of interest/flirt. They can feel my rape victim vibe and the hone in like a shark. I'll act the part and be weak or tipsy. I'll follow them to their car, dark alley, back room, bathroom, hotel room, etc. I'll scream no and stop. I'll get choked or hit...and raped. In a perverse way, its the ultimate form of BDSM, one without a safe word.

Word of advice: the real rapists, the real predators, the ones who've done it all their lives, you'll never see them coming. They're smooth, you'll never get a good description of them, and they always use a condom. They work fast and will most likely fuck you from behind. Before you can even utter WTF, your pants will be off and he'll be fucking you hard, fast, and without mercy. When its over you'll be crying or smiling, depending on your coping mechanism.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...