The Night Shift

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was having a string of bad luck (not to mention a LONG dry spell). I even took a job as security for a university. I was posted to the campus library, which consisted of sitting for 8 hours and turning off lights.

I was on my way home from working a double, not a happy camper. I was cold, hungry, tired and pissed that I had to work this crapulent job. Halfway home I noticed a cop pull a U-turn and follow me. At that time of the morning there is no one else on the roads, so I thought for sure he was just trying to catch me speeding. I was in no mood for games, so I set the cruise to the speed limit and just drove. He caught up to me and his bright ass lights were blinding me. I was paying more attention to the lights in the rear view than the road when I noticed something "run" across the street and I slammed on my brakes (it turned out to be a plastic bag blowing across the road...) I heard the cop car screech and saw it swerve. Then the lights went on and a woop-woop. I pulled to the shoulder and the cop came up to my car. LSS, he wanted to write me a ticket for slamming on my brakes. I have not had a ticket and can not afford one. My mouth started before my brain and I blurted out "then you better write one to yourself for following too closely, the speed limit is only 45 through here, that bag could have been an animal or child, why don't we go have a chat with your Sergeant and see what he has to say. I hope you have ketchup, so you can eat me!"

He gave me my license back and said "Just take it easy" after a long pause.

The next day was warm and sunny and I felt much better and kinda horny. I dreaded another dull day at work, but it was Friday. I put on my 2(x)ist pouch briefs and went to work since it's usually quiet at the library on Fridays (those underwear in my uniform create a very pronounced bulge in the front of the polyester uniform pants.)

The day was slow, and I noticed that most of the people that used the library were like 20th year seniors. When it was finally time to close everything down, there were still people working on the 4th floor, including a cute book shelver (or whatever they're called). He was about 20, gorgeous blue eyes, dark tan, bottle blond. He said they would be about another half-hour, so I went back downstairs to check the parking lot and turn off the lights to the parking area. I came in and sat back down and was thinking about the guy upstairs when I kept seeing red lights in the parking lot. I went to the windows to see what the Hell they were doing. At first I thought it was someone learning to drive cuz they kept hitting the brakes, then reversing, forward, brakes, reverse, turn... As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I saw that it was a Crown Vic and thought it was one of the campus cops, so I thought I would go shoot the bull with them while I waited.

When I got up to the car, it was a State Cop, not campus. I figured that he was trying to get a place to hide to nab speeders. I went over to the driver and we started talking. I could vaguely make him out in the dim light from the walkway lights, but what I saw, I liked. Clean cut, square head, buzzed, blond and blue eyes. (Blue eyes make me squishy!) A little older than me, I guess about 30. We were talking about how I hated my job and how boring it was and how warm it was for the time of year. I was thinking about how cute he was and felt my cock start to stir so I leaned against the door to hide it. Honestly I don't remember the next few minutes because I was busy thinking about how embarrassed to have a hard-on and being "caught". The next thing I remember, he leaned over to the passenger floor and got a packet of McDonald's ketchup and looked at me and with a twinkle in his eyes said "Tonight I brought ketchup, get in the back." The air went out of me like I was just hit and for a second thought I would pass out. Holy shit! It was the cop from the night before! I was so pissed off, I didn't realize how hot he was!

With shaky legs, I walked over to the passenger rear and slid over behind the driver's seat. He got out and came around. He looked around and took off his gun belt and dropped it on the floor of the passenger side. He got closer to the open doorway and undid his belt and zipper and slid out his semi-hard dick from the fly of boxer briefs. I was on my knees on the back seat and started licking at his hardening cock. I put it in my mouth and started going to town as he moaned and rubbed my back. I felt his hands slide down and he started undoing my belt and pants. My tongue was going like a hummingbird when he pushed me back by my forehead. I lost balance and sort of fell off the seat across the floor hump. He grabbed my waist and put me face up along the seat and yanked both my pants and briefs down, raising my legs with his shoulders. He pulled us closer and he grabbed his spit covered cock and began to push it in my ass. It had been awhile and I was tight. The pain was like the first time, but he took it slow and grunted as he slid it up me and said "Oh, shit, yeah." He stuffed me to the hilt and leaned against my legs and started pumping away. He leaned in, trying to get further till I thought he was surely going to snap my damn hamstrings! The pain and pleasure was intoxicating. I could feel his pubes brushing against my ass as he thrusted in and heard the click of his boot heels when he withdrew. He was pulling on my balls like he was taking them home and I felt precum ooze out my dick and my ass tighten even more around him. I looked up at him and saw his eyes slam shut and the most gorgeous squinted cum face and he let out a whimper. I felt a jolt of hot spooge shoot inside me. He pulled out in one move and started jerking it. His cum shot on my ass cheek, leg and thigh, but most clung to his jerking hand. When he finally stopped cumming on my he took his cum covered hand and smeared it on my ass crack, fingering my relieved hole.

He was stuffing his shrinky-dink back in his pants when he got a call. He responded, breathless and flushed beet red. I quietly tried to slide back into my underwear and pants. He said he had to go and started rushing as I got myself together and got out of the car. As he hit the siren and rolled out, my hard-on must have felt defeated and started to shrink, but I was ready to burst. My nuts were so tight, I could feel the room in the pouch of the briefs. I could also feel his hot sticky cum that covered my lower half cool and dry.

Not being used to the pounding, I could barely walk and made it back to my chair and plopped down. OK, so now I knew I could not walk or sit! I sat on my tailbone and finally breathed, trying to figure out what had just happened.

I noticed that it was almost time to go, so I called in the building vacant and turned off the rest of the interior lights and security cameras. I still had fifteen minutes so I walked to the reading area/ desk clusters in the dark just to feel my underwear pull away from my skin that had been stuck on with the trooper's load. The sensation was driving me wild and I felt my rod get tight again. I walked around the room when I heard the unmistakable sound of a dick being stroked! I knew it wasn't me and as my eyes adjusted, I saw the kid that was on the fourth floor before, inches in front of me. He had his pants pulled down to his knees and the front of his shirt pulled over his head, cock out, balls bouncing against the waistband of Hilfiger boxers. He was rubbing his chest and flogging away. He opened his eyes and said "I've been watching you all night. And I mean ALL night! It looks like you need this as much as I do."

He cupped my pants bulge and rubbed "Yeah, you need this". He stopped jacking and unbuckled my belt and zipper. My pants fell to the floor and he unbuttoned the bottom 2 buttons of my shirt and whispered "Lay down".

I couldn't believe it! The thought of getting off out in the open was a thrill, even if the building was (mostly) empty and dark.

I layed back on the library floor in my briefs and looked up at the glass roof. He snuggled down next to me on the floor and slipped his hand down the front of my undies and started squeezing and rubbing as he slowly stroked his. He pulled my underwear down just enough that my cock popped out and I went to pull them down further but he said "Don't, let me do everything" and I put my hands behind my head and concentrated on his meat. He was uncut and I had never seen one "in real life" and wanted to feel it, play with it, taste it. I was entranced as the skin slid back and forth over the head. His balls made a quiet slapping sound as they bashed against his thighs. I closed my eyes to enjoy the handjob and reminisce about the earlier events and wondered what all he saw when I felt my cock hit my stomach and his hand leave it. I was partially scared to open my eyes thinking that "Candid Camera" would be there or something. I opened them and he was stuffing a finger up his ass as he continued to pound with the other. Silently, he let a rope of cum fly and hit on his abs. He leaned towards me and kept jerking and cumming. The rest of the spurts were thick and clung to his hand and were forced into his dark bush and all over his balls. He slid one arm behind my neck and grabbed my dick with his cum covered hand and jerked me with his jizz. He turned to jerk me and felt his dick on my leg, hard, hot and slimey. He ground it into my leg as he palmed me. I was getting close and wanted to grab his uncut cock to feel it since I could no longer see it. He said "ah-ah" and used the arm under my neck to keep my arm from moving. He stuck a finger up to my nose and whispered in my ear "This is my ass, my tight, tight man cunt" It was too much and I started to shoot... a lot! I surprised myself, while not the best quality orgasm, the quantity of cum and distance it shot was amazing. It was all over him, me, the carpet...

He licked it off of me and smeared it into himself and laughed. I didn't want to move. He got up and started getting re-dressed so I followed his lead. I heard a beep and thought "Oh, shit, the alarm!" (I automatically sets at 1 am). We ran out the doors like we were being chased! Once outside he said "See you around" and headed to the bottom parking lot. I walked toward my car thinking how much more I now liked my job ;>)

On the way home I was passed by a newer red Porsche Carrera and I tried to follow to gawk at it, but I had to stop to get gas. As I pulled in, the Porsche was there, and the driver was hot, too! (For the type) I thought for sure it would be some old man, but it was a very yuppie looking guy, 30's, short black hair and those damn deep blue eyes! As the gas was filling in my car, I summoned up the courage and went up to him and said "Cool car!" he said thanks and said feel free to look at it. I'm a car nut and took the opportunity to inspect it close up. I was looking though the rear side window and he came around behind me and said "You smell great" and I felt his hard dick brush across my ass. My back went tense and I shot up. I wondered if he meant my cologne or if he could smell the loads of cum all over me! He asked if I wanted to go 'somewhere' and my mouth got ahead of my brain again and I said, I've got to be to work in 7 hours. I couldn't believe I said that! I wanted him, then and there. He gave me a business card and told me to call him sometime and we could eat something. I KNOW what I wanted to eat and wished I kept my mouth shut (or just WIDE open)...

When it rains, it pours! So what the Hell was the 'lucky charm'? I'll be wearing Nautica Latitude Longitude everyday now, "just in case" Can't wait for Monday! I Love my job!

• Upvote 1