Tight Hole V. Loose Hole - Whats Your Preference?

ulterius

Hitting up on a guy online for a breeding session recently, I mentioned that I like a pig whose hole isn’t too tight. I have a thick dick and on occasion I’ve fucked a hole that’s been so tight that I find it hard to push my dick through it after a while my dick gets sore. So, I much prefer to fuck a hole that’s loose. The looser the better in my opinion, also love to fist them too.

The guy I’m hitting up is horrified, tells me that he’s particular about trying to keep his hole tight so he doesn’t become incontinent. Whatever. We didn’t fuck.

But my point here is: What kind of hole do you most enjoy breeding?

Me, I like the blown out, sloppy ones. I like the ones I can eat, fist and fuck. I like the men who have loose sloppy holes and are proud of them. If a guy brags about having a tight hole I move on.

post-28662-0-42752700-1465622244_thumb.jpg

post-28662-0-23630600-1465622253_thumb.jpg

post-28662-0-77311700-1465622234_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Same here!  If someone is bragging how tight their hole is, I move on.  I like a hole that sucks my cock in - if I'm not the first guy fucking them, hopefully they've at least taken a dildo or multiple fingers while they're cleaning out.  One time I went over to this muscle slut's apartment supposedly for a blowjob.  I know he had other plans before I even got there.  I reached around his ass and slid my finger to his hole - his body, cock and ass were 100% shaved muscle - my finger slid right in no resistance :)  After he sucked me a while I turned him around and ate his ass which I fucking love!!  Before long, I was fingering that hole that was opening up FAST, and in no time I had 4 fingers easily in him.  I'd fisted guys before but always surprises me some of the HOT muscle bottoms that want my fist  - don't know why it surprises me lol

Just using some regular lube, I very soon was fisting him, then punch fucking him.  Decided to see if he'd let me fuck him raw, so took my hand out and started pushing my cock into that sloppy hole.  No complaints from him but was too close to cumming so went back to my fist and went back and forth hand/cock.  When I was close I had my fist up his ass.  Then I added my cock in there with my fist and literally jerked myself off inside his wrecked cunt.   

I knew it as gonna be a good fuck the second I felt that LOOSE pighole :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

Nothing is as frustrating as some guy complaining that my cock is too thick and it's hurting as I fuck him. It doesn't happen often but I avoid guys who claim to be tight, and especially avoid 'inexperienced' bottoms. My cock isn't huge but it's not a starter model either.

My hole can take a thick clock with some spit on it pretty easily but once in I can squeeze it pretty tight depending on what the top wants. Had a guy bare fuck me with no lube just a little spit he said it felt amazing for him. Nothing worse than pratting about trying to get your cock in and them bitching it hurts. Used to practice with a dildo contracting my hole tight while it was in for longer and longer.

Ha! I'm pleasantly surprised by this thread. :D I like taking big dildos when I'm not getting the real thing, so it's encouraging to hear about tops who don't want a frog ass (water-tight).

On the very rare occasion when I do top, I want a loose, preferably cum-lubed, hole. There's nothing worse than trying to wedge your cock inside a bottom who can't relax his sphincter and let you in, and you're starting to panic, losing your hard-on. After eating the motherfucker out and fingering him with lots of lube, that pussy should be open and ready to take meat. <_<

• Upvote 4

I totally agree with all of you. Nothing beats a loose hole. You dont have to worry about fucking too hard, they are made to take dicks that way. They get wide thanks to the hard work of dozens/hundreds of guys, so the bottom really knows his job.

I can make mine tight if I feel like it needs to be or if requested to do so but I find it a turn on when a top tells me to make it loose and don't tighten up.  Focusing on staying open and loose is hot and really keeps me into the fuck. 

• Upvote 2

fun topic. 

I was approached by a dom top about a month ago and were exploring him "training" me to be a "pussy bottom." I know some guys shrink away from using the word "pussy" to label or describe their ass hole, and I get that. I don't relate to being feminine, or maybe more accurately: 'girly.'  That isn't really a fit for me. But from a utility standpoint, I can relate to my hole being a pussy on several different levels, and damned if it doesn't look like one a lot of times when it gets that kinda swollen look around the edges and is more a slit than a puckered sphincter.  I get totally turned on by tops who want it loose and used, there's a hot synergy between our slutty desires. I love when a top wants to leave his signature on me that way, a loose cum filled hole. 

• Upvote 3

Personally I prefer loose sloppy holes.  I enjoy them having cuntlips and able to take my fist almost instantly.  I get off too quickly when a guy is tight and that isn't fun for me (well sometimes it is).  So I say - giant toys, lots of fists, and loose holes.

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

As a bottom love to start tight for a group and get fucked so loose I can get fisted or even have a guy jerk his cock or another off in my ass