The Hitch-Hiker

• 8 months later...

Damn... I like the Hitch Hiker story lines so much, but I must admit... I am probably too dark in my way to reveal the different final chapters.

But hey.... that's the way I am, the way I enjoy s.e.x. :D

It wouldn't make sense to continue creating new stories for an audience if I look at the 'likes'

1st Story

Part 1 - 40

Part 2 - 22

2nd Story

Part 1 - 9

Part 2 - 8

Part 3 - 10

:o

3rd Story

Part 1 - 13

Part 2 - 14

Part 3 - 6

:o

Oh well.... probably new chapters.... for my own amusement then. :P

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

We don't all get them read the day they are posted.  Sometimes, it takes a week.  The problem is, they don't all stay on top of the feed.  Comments stay on top.

I know mjkuhl.... still you know, there are different ways to ensure, to find new parts of the story. Follow the story, follow the writer, follow the light... ;) 

You are a sweet puppy. I like you and I mean it.

8 hours ago, aeroboi69 said:

I love always these stories. Must admit I was slack in not hitting the like button sorry. Keep writing please I love it rough, dark and violent 

Thank you aeroboi69,

I am totally aware about the violent aspects of my story, but then - I enjoy as a top being rough and voilent.

Okay - the bttms I meet know about me being not so nice. I tell them before, that they will be black and blue.... but on the other hand - this is the

fiction section. ;)

By the way. You got a nice body, lad. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
On 3/31/2022 at 4:58 AM, Klexx99 said:

I really enjoy your stories.

Thanks lad. It is nice to know, that my stories are still appealing to you guys and can be found on BZ, although I am not adding new chapters at the moment. 

• Like 1

Hi, your stories are great, is it all fantasy or partly real?

I'd give myself up to you or those guys like in the stories No Limits, best of all tied up.

Bruno

PS: it's a pity that you can't write directly to the members personally:-(

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...