First Raw Load On Saturday Night

anonbottomguy24

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster, but I wanted to share the experience of my first time taking a raw load from someone other than my husband.

On Saturday, my husband invited a dude he met on Grindr over. We've played around with other guys before, but never anything bareback/raw.

Before the dude arrived, I smoked a bowl and got poppered up, while my husband blindfolded me and restrained me to the bed. When the top arrived, my husband let him in the bedroom and told him to have his way with me -- leaving me totally blindfolded, restrained, and alone with a stranger.

I never ended up seeing what the guy looked like, but his dick was nice and thick -- and he manhandled me like a very dominant top, fucking me in a few different positions before dumping his raw load in me. He never said a word -- just entered the room, unzipped his pants, fucked and filled me, and left. All I have to remember him by is the load he dumped in me, and the sweat that fell from his body while he raped my hole and filled me with his seed.

After the top left, my husband entered and fucked me raw; I spent the rest of the night leaking two loads. 

Best Saturday yet. :-)

• Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your fuckin lucky bro wish I had sumone to tie me up n whore me out to anyone who wanted to dump there loads ;)

I'd do it for you if you'd do it for me the next time :)

Congrats on your first!!  Based on that scenario, I'm guessing it'll be the first of MANY....sounds like you and the hubby both kind of loved it!! :)