Belly Bulge...hot Or Gross?

CumBustion

For the first time in my sexual bottmng life, I met a top that was totally turned off by belly bulge. For those that do not know what that is, a belly bulge is when a bottom has a dildo, cock, or hand so deep in him that it pushes past the S-curve (Sigmoid colon) and causes an obvious bulge under the skin in the abdominal area. Up until now, most tops that fucked me and managed to cause a bulge were quite pleased with the visual.

Yhis top, however, upon seeing the bulge, immediately pulled out and looked like he was gonna be sick. Seeing as how his dick was at least 10" long, I asked him if he never saw this before. He said no and that he was never able to go balls deep in a bottom before. He said it was gross, like an alien monster trying to push its way out of me. Admittedly he was young (19 years old), but he's the first top that ever got grossed out.

Any one else feel this way??

Guest Eraioon

If anyone, then the bottom should be the on to get comfortable with it. The top however, ... I think he should be turned on by what his dick can do ...

I personally would only be comfy with it if it was caused by his dick. I don't like other stuff so much ...

I've never experienced it in person though. Can you tell us more about it, ALPHAboy? ... and how big are you anyway? :P

Edited by Eraioon

If anyone, then the bottom should be the on to get comfortable with it. The top however, ... I think he should be turned on by what his dick can do ...

I personally would only be comfy with it if it was caused by his dick. I don't like other stuff so much ...

I've never experienced it in person though. Can you tell us more about it, ALPHAboy? ... and how big are you anyway? :P

Haha. Im not huge. My dick is very average in length I guess. I have just a few experiences with guys where I could see this belly bulge. When I breed I usually dont see much of a belly bulge, but there where a few time I bred some rather skinny dudes where I could obviously see almost the contour of my dick going up and down their ass. I liked it :P 

• Upvote 2

Guest deleted1107

I think that t's pretty awesome actually ... It would absolutely put me into the stratosphere with the "alien" and turn me on to see my Tops cock moving inside me... 

I think this is HOT when it happens w/ a guys cock, but not so much w/ toys, etc... I had this happen naturally when an 11 1/2 black stud fucked 4 loads into me one night a few years ago...amazing experience, but a lot of work to adjust to that big boy!

• Upvote 2