Successful Hook-Up Methods

Guest SBBOY

Hook-up methods  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your most successful hook up method?

• App (Grindr/Scruff etc)
    • Online (Recon/BBRT etc)
    • Cruising Outdoors (Truck-stop/Park etc)
    • Public Restroom
    • Sauna/Bathhouse
    • Bookstore
    • Sex Club/Event (Cumunion/Folsom etc)
    • Via Other Social Media
    • Private Organised Session
    • Regular Bar or Club

Have used almost all to some success.  No doubt, BBRTS kept my chase going.  All three of the most likely dudes to have bred my ass were BBRTS hook ups.  

But since converting, it seems as if other things work better.  Simply knowing more POZ guys and that local "network" keeps my ass with cock in it.  I am also going to lots more public places...clubs, cumunion events etc.    

Just like an NFL team, you gotta have a good play book, you need to study it and know which play to call when.   That great BBRT profile may do nothing for you when there is a Bearfest in the next city over. 

With a well designed play book, you can be assured that you will get cock into your red zone nearly every time.  And, if you are a chaser, you know enough trips to the red zone will result in that big SCORE you are looking for.  

I've had most hookup success and interest on Grindr and A4A. BBRT does interest me, but the men I'm interested aren't showing the same back to me. However, I can admit to be a total flake out of anxiety so it's usually my fault for a lack of partners.

Edited by jbear

For me it would be online. I use Craigslist mostly. I have anxiety issues when out in public around people, even small groups. So it's easier to just text and have some random guy show up. I'm on Grindr and A4A, but combined I've had less than 10 hook ups using them over the last 3 years. But then again, most of the guys on Grindr aren't my type... yet I'm still there for the eye candy... LOL

As for Craigslist, it's good when it happens, but for the past few weeks it's been guys showing up, then claim to be straight and won't do anything, and leave, which tells me they probably bottoms who thought they'd get fucked, even though I make it clear. One showed up tonight, wanted blew, then sits on my couch for 10 minutes claiming he's straight, not gay and not bi... yet he showed up... He left and 15 minutes later he texts asking if he left his wallet at my place.... oh Julio, if you had I wouldn't have told you. :P

I've had way too many flakes online. Sites like a4a, bbrt etc are fun for chat but too many flakes. I use craigslist occasionally. I think when men post there, they actually want sex. I have hit and miss results also because I usually am looking for something extreme and I think too many men get cold feet last min. Recently, I just make a post saying where I'll be - ABS, Bath etc, what I'm looking for and if interested, show up. I really like ABS. I love glory holes and anon cock and they are frequented by men who want to get off quick and bail ( and trolls that don't take a hint)