I'm Just 'Johnny VirusSeed'

I was a week into my “Johnny VirusSeed” tour of the US and Canada. So far my breeding count was five. I bagged number five that morning. I was in my underwear watching a sex vid, when this hot little number peered through the crack in the door. I invited him in.

He made the first move, massaging my engorged cock through my briefs. I unzipped his trou, and out popped the sexiest little five inch bent cock. We stroked each other, and I led him to the bed. I stripped off his clothes, revealing a tight muscular bod, with just a light dusting of chest hair. He fucked my face.

As I sucked him, he moaned about how good my mouth felt and urged me to fuck his sweet Ass. I didn’t need any further encouragement. I got behind him, gave him a hit of my Poppers, licked his tight Hole, and ogled his absolutely symmetrical Butt. I applied a small amount of lube to my Shaft and dove in. He groaned and backed up on my Cock. He was as tight as they cum.

I fucked him Doggie-Style a while, and he asked if I liked his Hole, and if It felt good. He sure was anxious to please. I told him he had a great Ass, raised his legs to my shoulders and rammed it back in.

“Play with my Tits, Boy!”

He did, and that made me pump harder and faster. He said he wanted my Fist up his Ass. I would have loved to oblige, but was too close to Cumming, and spewed a small Lake up his Guts.

His eyes widened when he realized I was Cumming. I told him he was full of my man juice now. He shot without touching himself.

I pulled out, and some of my Seed rolled down his thighs. As he wiped up, he asked if there was anything he should worry about.

“Nothing to speak of.” Why should I lie? One day he’d thank me for the POZZING.

To assuage any doubts, I asked him same thing.

“Course not. I wouldn’t BAREBACK if I had anything.”

That evening I cruised the Hotel, leaning against the balcony railing, gazing down into some muscle dude’s room, when a good looking, thirtyish guy happened by. He gave me a look-see, then glanced toward the gym bunny’s quarters.

“How’s it going?”

“OK,” I replied.

“You staying here at the Hotel.

“Yep. Are you?”

“No. Just visiting.” And then I noticed the big ole fat wedding ring on his finger---BOING! Married Dudes are PROOF POZITIVE that GAY GIFTING needn’t be gender-specific.

I asked if he were looking for someone.

“I think I’ve found him.”

“Let’s go to my room.”

When I closed the door, he went NUTS. He must have been starved for ManSex, because he couldn’t get enough. He licked my hairy chest, and popped the hardest boner I’d seen in a long time. He was ALL OVER ME, so I took him to bed. He stripped, and went to work on my Balls. He rimmed my Hole, then sucked my Cock.

I told him that he was a Sex Starved Faggot, and the only thing that would satisfy his Craving would be if I shot a huge Load up his Ass. He groaned in agreement and worked my Pole ebulliently. I continued to talk Shit to him, getting him ever more Hot and Bothered. I told him that, Married or not, he was a Queer Faggot Cocksucker. I flipped him over on his stomach and tore into his Ass. He screamed in Pain and Pleasure. I asked if he wanted my Seed, and he begged me to Breed him. Who was I to decline?

I spermed his Neg Ass good and deep and pumped his Married Mancunt full of POZ JIZZ. The Cocksucker thanked me. I hoped I’d given him something to remember me by, and he’d pass it on to his Woman. I wouldn’t want the Little Lady left out.

I could hardly believe the Abercrombie type I did the next morning. In the afternoon, I took on the gym bunny one floor down. So the count stood at eight, maybe more, counting spouses. In the morning I checked out for Denver. I had three, maybe four, Neg Holes lined up there.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Below is another hot pozzing story from the old bugshare site. I hope my bareback blog readers enjoy it.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/06/johnny-virusseed.html

I was a week into my “Johnny VirusSeed” tour of the US and Canada. So far my breeding count was five. I bagged number five that morning. I was in my underwear watching a sex vid, when this hot little number peered through the crack in the door. I invited him in.

He made the first move, massaging my engorged cock through my briefs. I unzipped his trou, and out popped the sexiest little five inch bent cock. We stroked each other, and I led him to the bed. I stripped off his clothes, revealing a tight muscular bod, with just a light dusting of chest hair. He fucked my face.

As I sucked him, he moaned about how good my mouth felt and urged me to fuck his sweet Ass. I didn’t need any further encouragement. I got behind him, gave him a hit of my Poppers, licked his tight Hole, and ogled his absolutely symmetrical Butt. I applied a small amount of lube to my Shaft and dove in. He groaned and backed up on my Cock. He was as tight as they cum.

I fucked him Doggie-Style a while, and he asked if I liked his Hole, and if It felt good. He sure was anxious to please. I told him he had a great Ass, raised his legs to my shoulders and rammed it back in.

“Play with my Tits, Boy!”

He did, and that made me pump harder and faster. He said he wanted my Fist up his Ass. I would have loved to oblige, but was too close to Cumming, and spewed a small Lake up his Guts.

His eyes widened when he realized I was Cumming. I told him he was full of my man juice now. He shot without touching himself.

I pulled out, and some of my Seed rolled down his thighs. As he wiped up, he asked if there was anything he should worry about.

“Nothing to speak of.” Why should I lie? One day he’d thank me for the POZZING.

To assuage any doubts, I asked him same thing.

“Course not. I wouldn’t BAREBACK if I had anything.”

That evening I cruised the Hotel, leaning against the balcony railing, gazing down into some muscle dude’s room, when a good looking, thirtyish guy happened by. He gave me a look-see, then glanced toward the gym bunny’s quarters.

“How’s it going?”

“OK,” I replied.

“You staying here at the Hotel.

“Yep. Are you?”

“No. Just visiting.” And then I noticed the big ole fat wedding ring on his finger---BOING! Married Dudes are PROOF POZITIVE that GAY GIFTING needn’t be gender-specific.

I asked if he were looking for someone.

“I think I’ve found him.”

“Let’s go to my room.”

When I closed the door, he went NUTS. He must have been starved for ManSex, because he couldn’t get enough. He licked my hairy chest, and popped the hardest boner I’d seen in a long time. He was ALL OVER ME, so I took him to bed. He stripped, and went to work on my Balls. He rimmed my Hole, then sucked my Cock.

I told him that he was a Sex Starved Faggot, and the only thing that would satisfy his Craving would be if I shot a huge Load up his Ass. He groaned in agreement and worked my Pole ebulliently. I continued to talk Shit to him, getting him ever more Hot and Bothered. I told him that, Married or not, he was a Queer Faggot Cocksucker. I flipped him over on his stomach and tore into his Ass. He screamed in Pain and Pleasure. I asked if he wanted my Seed, and he begged me to Breed him. Who was I to decline?

I spermed his Neg Ass good and deep and pumped his Married Mancunt full of POZ JIZZ. The Cocksucker thanked me. I hoped I’d given him something to remember me by, and he’d pass it on to his Woman. I wouldn’t want the Little Lady left out.

I could hardly believe the Abercrombie type I did the next morning. In the afternoon, I took on the gym bunny one floor down. So the count stood at eight, maybe more, counting spouses. In the morning I checked out for Denver. I had three, maybe four, Neg Holes lined up there.

• 2 years later...

Naive ignorant married "straight" hole didnt know what he was in for when he willingly became the latest conquest for a stud to enjoy getting his deadly rocks off in him.

I myself fucked a few closet bisexuals 4 decades ago. Some even sucked my dick clean and kissed it. Others cleaned my dick by sucking me off for my second load. 

• 5 years later...