How I Became The Slut I Am

Guest vers-jock

Love this story...the sarcasm and "bickering" between the two friends...the sneaky way Ian is getting him to give in to his raw desires that he admitted in this lasT part...the hoT slow build up...yeah I'd wanT Ian's 8in cock too!

Guest vers-jock

I sucked this cock as if my life depended on it and I did obviously a pretty god job as it got rockhard in no time and I had to take a few more popper hits to fit it entirely in my throat. I gaged on it, I slurped it, I sucked on it, I needed the cock and couldn’t get enough.

I don’t know how much time had passed when someone opened the door of my stall. „Looks like you found Rico first.“ Said Ian standing in the open door, I looked at him for a few seconds his barely noticing anything but his big bulge and returned to suck the cook through the stall wall. I needed some cum, Ians bulge could wait. „Actually, I’m over here“ Said someone a few stalls over. Ian sounded not that smug any more when he answered: „What? That was not the plan.“ Rico now standing next to Ian responded „Maybe not, but I like what I see. Our choirboy looks like he’s really partied up and on a fast track of becoming a happy little slut. What is he on?“ I looked over to Rico, he was stroking his cock through his trousers and I liked what I saw , he was more rugged then I remembered but still hot. But could already taste a good amount of precum took another big hit and got back to my task, ignoring Ian and Rico arguing in the background. A few more moments and heard a grunt from the other side of the wall felt how the cock twisted and felt the semen flowing over my tongue, down my throat and I sucked up every last drop of it. I felt satisfied and rewarded. The guy came out the stall, a rough trucker type, maybe in his late thirties, not someone I would have ever before considered hot but at that moment I wanted nothing more than his cock back inside my mouth or better my ass, I became again aware of the plug inside my but while I jerked my cock. He left saying “Whatever he’s onto, keep him flying, he’s an amazing little cocksucker the way he’s now.” and smacked the dumfounded Ian on his as.

Rico just smiled dirty. “I’ve got something for you.” He pulled out his above average cock and a little brown bottle. He opened the bottle with a plop. “A new one, just for you!” I took a big hit and while I was reeling from the effects Rico’s dick had already begun invading my throat.

I sucked this cock as if my life depended on it and I did obviously a pretty god job as it got rockhard in no time and I had to take a few more popper hits to fit it entirely in my throat. I gaged on it, I slurped it, I sucked on it, I needed the cock and couldn’t get enough.

I don’t know how much time had passed when someone opened the door of my stall. „Looks like you found Rico first.“ Said Ian standing in the open door, I looked at him for a few seconds his barely noticing anything but his big bulge and returned to suck the cook through the stall wall. I needed some cum, Ians bulge could wait. „Actually, I’m over here“ Said someone a few stalls over. Ian sounded not that smug any more when he answered: „What? That was not the plan.“ Rico now standing next to Ian responded „Maybe not, but I like what I see. Our choirboy looks like he’s really partied up and on a fast track of becoming a happy little slut. What is he on?“ I looked over to Rico, he was stroking his cock through his trousers and I liked what I saw , he was more rugged then I remembered but still hot. But could already taste a good amount of precum took another big hit and got back to my task, ignoring Ian and Rico arguing in the background. A few more moments and heard a grunt from the other side of the wall felt how the cock twisted and felt the semen flowing over my tongue, down my throat and I sucked up every last drop of it. I felt satisfied and rewarded. The guy came out the stall, a rough trucker type, maybe in his late thirties, not someone I would have ever before considered hot but at that moment I wanted nothing more than his cock back inside my mouth or better my ass, I became again aware of the plug inside my but while I jerked my cock. He left saying “Whatever he’s onto, keep him flying, he’s an amazing little cocksucker the way he’s now.” and smacked the dumfounded Ian on his as.

Rico just smiled dirty. “I’ve got something for you.” He pulled out his above average cock and a little brown bottle. He opened the bottle with a plop. “A new one, just for you!” I took a big hit and while I was reeling from the effects Rico’s dick had already begun invading my throat.

• 3 years later...