How To Become A Better Top?

KeineHier

So guys, if anyone asked I would generally describe myself as versatile, but I can't deny that over the years I have been much more bottom than top. No doubt this is because I absolutely love taking raw cum deep inside me.

That said, I most definitely have a very strong desire to enjoy the full pleasures of topping, moreso since I have been poz. I certainly have no problems whatsoever in getting off in fantasies of topping when I'm alone at night, particularly when thinking of unloading my poz cum into a hot hole.

Sadly, however, in the real world my attempts at topping in the past have been inadequate in the least. It doesn't help that at 5'6" I'm relatively short and I prefer my men taller - physically it can be difficult to get into a suitable position for me to top comfortably and I'm not overly keen on having a guy ride me while I'm lying back. However, mentally, my mind also seems to work overtime when in bed with another guy (almost a hyper-awareness of surroundings and the aforementioned position problems). This can get very distracting and means that I don't get into 'the zone' and can't get lost in the feelings of the sensation around my cock or the get subsumed into the primal urge to use the guy's arse for my total pleasure. And then begins a vicious circle to the point that I can't finish easily, or where I really want to (i.e. deep in that hot hole).

So, have any of you guys made the switch from btm or btm/vers to top/vers or total top? If so, please feel free to share any tips on improving technique or how to get into that totally focused animalistic fucking machine frame of mind.

Being 5'6" shouldn't stop you from being a good top because most bottoms don't have any problems accommodating to the top's height. Most bottoms will do whatever needs to be done for a fuck and a load.

How about changing the environment? Have you tried topping at a bathhouse? There you can trying different bottoms and find the hole that will give you the "primal urge" that you want.