Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

I can't feel the actual load going into me but I can usually feel the guys cock jerking when he shoots his load. If the guy changes his cadence I can feel his cock jerking as he shoots, or if he goes in deep and holds it, or grunts, it's a signal i look for so i can be more aware and feel his cock spasming, but if the guy doesn't stop fucking, and he cums while thrusting, I can't tell when he's unloaded.

Me too flexbtm. I feel these signals too and I stay tuned for them, they are part of my pleasure and I want to recognize that he has enjoyed my man hole. Some tops are so turned on and hot they keep on fucking me even after they have seeded me, and of course unless they vocalize, spasm or jerk I can't tell either!

When I'm cumming if I just let it happen it is a big load but doesn't shoot with the same force as it does if I stroke it. If I build it but tense up to hold it back, when i let it go it will be a lot stronger. So many variables but lots of fun researching ;)

I love feeling a top's cock jerk in my ass as he cums, but in my experience it all depends on the top. I have one buddy who makes me feel it every time he comes, and that is a really special pleasure. With other men it depends, sometimes I feel it and sometimes I don't. Once you find a top who can do this you get spoiled and anything less is a disappointment.

• Like 1

Most of the time, yes, i can feel it when a guy is cumming inside me. I can feel the warmth of his load inside me, the sloppyness of my hole, and depending on how big his cock is, and/or how tight my hole is, i can feel his cock swelling and pulsating inside me. They are the best ones, and always make me shoot my load soon after.

many bottoms have made comments that they can feel my cock "twitching" in their hole as I spasm in orgasm. not the same as feeling cum shoot, but as we know, each time a dick throbs in orgasm a shot of semen comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

You made a fine point there Thick. When I feel a dude twitching and spasming in my boy hole I know he is cumming, and that is the feeling I love and I know he loves too. A few secs later when he moves his man tool in and out I feel how much more slick he made my hole. You are right, I can't feel his man seed cumming out, but what I do feel is great, and I think that is all that matters.

The feeling of being unloaded inside my boy cunt by a hot top is great, nothing like it - especially after a good long fuck session with a huge cock or cocks, where I walk funny after wards, enjoying a warm squishy feeling up my well used ass, body aglow, muscles aching all over - inside and out and with a huge smile on my face! and that feeling of hot cum shoved deep inside my body, the seed load making my well-fucked cunt wet and loose for hours after wards. Best to leave that load in my hole as I make my way home...my squishy pussy dripping out cream down my legs, ass overfilled with cum, my well-fucked hole buzzing all the way home......longing already for another session and another man cock to dump it's load deep inside me, using me like I want to be used by horny men.

Well guys, just an update. I was at Slammer sex club last Tuesday for the 1st time in several months. A quick drink at the bar, then back to see what was up. Hit the darkroom, slopped some J Lube in my ass, and about a minute later a hard cock was fucking my ass. He didn't cum, but opened me up for the night. Ended up in a sling and getting fucked and fisted. The fister took a break and the latin I had been sucking moved around and began fucking me. I am sure he came, but never felt it. ( I knew he had cum when I was standing at the bar later and felt a watery drip on my legs and figured it was his cum leaking out) I went back into the dark room after that, and soon had a man in my hole. He fucked me for over 30 minutes- we were both drenched in sweat and my hole was well worn out- but as he fired his load in, I could feel a very hot/burning sensation for about 10 seconds- must be a pH thing, or else the hole was rubbed so raw that it just burned like soap on a scrape would. Best thing is, we exchanged numbers, so I can do some more follow up on this research project

As I polled, not all that often but have felt it. I've had some men that I felt them cumming the majority of the times they shot in my ass but there were times I did not feel them cumming. That suggests to me that it just depends on the time, man, cock, and circumstances surrounding the fuck. There seems to be no consistency.

I guess I'll have to do a lot more surveying of the question to see if I can determine a common element for feeling cum loads every time.

Yes! But usually with well hung guys. When they cum I feel a warm sensation each time their cocks pump out cum. But when I've been with guys that are say less than 8" I didn't feel it. I guess the bigger guys just get to that spot inside me that can feel cum.

I've rarely felt it, but once while fucking me, the top asked where I wanted his load - I said my ass, natch, and he said good, I'm about three strokes away. When he shot I could distinctly feel several sprays of hot semen - an amazing turn-on.