Depression & Barebacking/bug Chasing

On 10/22/2016 at 1:13 PM, Guest ff-whole said:

I have been suffering from heavy depressions all my life...

I think that the destructive behavior could be very well part in it. It probably does with me.

I am not really a bug chaser, but I am still having extreme risky sex.

Like jumping out of a building and being asked half way down how am I doing...

"So far - so good..."

I take Cannabis Oil with THC and for the last couple of months I finally found some rest in my head. FINALLY....

However now that I am hooked on barebacking and taking anonymous loads, so I doubt if I'll stop this way of having sex.

This was me years ago...
I can say now that with taking high THC cannabis oil - all my depressions are completely gone.
However, I still take bareback cock and loads without asking ...
After a year or so taking Prep, I lost fear completely, but getting Prep is hard so now I basically are completely taking bare loads - period.
The fear is turned into adrenalin and I love the sexual high. Mind you - I like the THC high as well.

Barebacking has the opposite effect for me. It makes me happy. Feeling being desired and receiving the present of semen in my body from a guy and make him happy that he cums. Receiving his most intimate and private message in my inner-me. What I noticed after 2 weeks of vacation in Greece with two other guys that fucked me at least 2 times a day is that I became depressed the following days after the vacation when I was not receiving my daily dose of semen in my ass...

• Like 1

I know a lot of my anxiety stems from the need for approval and to please others (likely due to my childhood).

Being a cumdump slut let's me entirely focus on pleasuring someone else, I'm there purely for them to use and enjoy. Getting fucked and bred is a way for me to get that in a simple way.