Three Loads at the Bookstore

REDBOY1

This morning around 10:00 I went to my favorite bookstore here in Vegas called A-action bookstore, which is downtown near the strip.  As I was crossing the street to enter the store I saw a guy driving a Maxima who passed me really slowly.  I could tell he was checking me out.  

Upon entering the store, which is very sleazy, I went to the counter to pay for two hours, and as I was standing there the guy from the Maxima entered the store.  He was wearing athletic shorts and a muscle shirt, and looked to be Latino, but I wasn't sure.  As I said, the place is very sleazy:  there are glory holes in every booth which have half doors for privacy (but they don't lock).  

I entered a booth and the guy entered the adjoining booth.  I dropped my pants and positioned my ass up to the glory hole.  At first the guy didn't do anything but stare, I turned around and motioned for his cock, which was about 7.5 inches and uncut.  He slid himself through the glory hole and I sucked him until he got hard.  Then I turned around and aimed his cock towards my lubed hole.  He withdrew his cock from the glory hole and I heard the sound of him tear open a condom wrapper.  Although the use of a condom was definitely a bummer, I let him fuck me, and he came after about five minutes.  Then he withdrew from my ass, removed the condom, exited the booth, walked around a bit and then left.  

Shortly afterwards a white guy, perhaps in his late 30s or early 40s, entered the bookstore and wandered to the booths in the rear of the store.  He walked up and down the hallway, checking each of the booths, and then came back up to the front where I was standing in the hallway, and entered a booth in my vicinity.  I entered the booth which adjoined his, and gestured for him to slide his cock through the glory hole, which he immediately did.  He was about seven inches in length cut and had shaved his cock an balls.

I sucked him until he was hard then I turned around and guided his cock into my warm hole. He slid all the way in until I felt his ball sac hit my ass.  He immediately began pumping, fucking me for about ten minutes, only to withdraw from my ass without any signal, so I turned around a looked through the glory hole to see him blowing his load in the corner of the booth.  A string of cum was dripping from his cock so I slid my tongue through the glory hole and he let me lick the cum off his cock.

The next guy I played with I began by talking to on Scruff.  He lived nearby, was 52 years old, white, 6'1", muscular and very sexy.  He also said he liked anonymous loads at bookstores.  When I told him I had just been fucked, he sent me his nude pics, telling me to stick around, that he was on his way.  He also told me he was a heavy cummer.

Although I had never actually sent him any pictures of me, sure enough he arrived about some ten minutes later, wearing black athletic shorts and a muscle shirt.  I might add he was much hotter in person than his photographs suggested.

I entered a booth and he entered the adjoining booth.  His cock was just right, at about seven inches, cut and thin.  I got him hard and then guided his cock into my warm hole.  He fucked me for about ten minutes then withdrew.  Initially I thought he wanted me to suck him, but as I began to reposition myself to do so, he motioned me to turn around and put my ass back on the glory hole.  Once I was in position he fingered my hole as he jacked his cock.  After a few moments he hurriedly shoved himself back in my hole, grunted and thrusting into me about three times.  When he withdrew he left the booth, disappeared into the mensroom (presumably to clean himself up), and upon exiting the restroom left the store without another word.

My biggest surprise of all was a skinny young black guy who came into the bookstore, paid the fee, and then made his way to the booths, walking the length of the hallway.  At this point I was the only guy back, although I think a couple of guys were in the theater.

Anyhow, the guy was (I think) in his early twenties, and was wearing shorts which were sagging around his ass.  He entered a booth, so I opened the door of the adjoining booth, only to see his semi-hard cock was already sticking through the glory hole.  Naturally I began sucking him, and quickly realized he was in the range of eleven to twelve inches in length, thick, and cut.  From my first impressions, I honestly would never have thought he was so well hung.

Once he was fully hard I guided his cock into my hole.  He entered with one smooth thrust as I had been fucked three times in rapid order, and the last two guys had cum in me,  so I took him with no  problem.  I also didn't know if he would pull out or try to put on a condom, but no, he fucked me like the young buck he was, taking long thrusting strokes into my hole, then withdrawing all the way until just his cock head was in my body.  

The partitions between the booths are thin so ever time he thrust, the wall would shift a bit, so I had to cling onto the chair in my booth to stabilize myself as I pushed back on his big cock.  He fucked me for about five minutes.  Then I heard him moan as his his big cock thrust into my hole, blowing his load into my ass.  It felt so fuckin' good.

So, I was fucked by four guys, the last  two of whom actually bred me.  I took my phone out for the last 55 seconds and filmed the last guy.  If you you turn the volume you can hear him moaning as he came, then when he pulled his cock out some cum plopped onto the floor.

I went into the bathroom and pushed the two loads out.  Then I left the bookstore, ran some errands, getting home about two hours later, at which time I pushed out the rest of the load.  There was a lot.  And to think I had thought it had all come out at the bookstore.

I really hope the video uploads.

GLORYHOLE BREED.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

• Hotload84 featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...