Giving Him What He Didn't Know He Wanted

PartyandBreed

Trevor was on his hands and knees on the living room carpet, his face down and his hairy muscled solid ass raised up. He was moaning deep and hungry from his throat as he moved his ass back and forth and up and down in front of my face as I knelt behind him. He was starting to feel the effects of the loaded needleless syringe I had emptied into his hairy chute a few moments earlier that had been filled with a powerful booty bump. Damn this pig just kept getting hungrier and needier for more sex, more drugs and more cum and piss. I slid 3 fingers knuckles-deep inside his wet warm pig hole and felt his ass muscles begin caressing and working on my digits like he was jacking a dick with his hole. His moans grew louder and greedier as he pushed his perfect bi boy ass back eagerly trying to get my fingers deeper inside him.

“Yeah you hot fucking sexed up bottom pig. You like those fingers inside your boi pussy don't you?”, I asked. “You like feeling me stretch your cock craving boi hole and twisting my fingers back and forth huh? Makes you crazy to get fucked again doesn't it?”

“Oh yesssss, bro it fucking feels so good! I love having something in my tight hairy pig hole...whatever you and Daddy want to put in it – cocks, fingers, tongues,dildos. I can't get enough bro. Please, man, please use my hole. Keep it filled. Gawd I love the feelings you and Daddy make my slutty hole feel!”

“And you love all the cum and piss and meth we put in your wet open hole too don't you? Feeding your piggy hunger and making you understand what a fucking cock-worshipping pig bitch like you is here for. Your ass and your throat are meant to service and pleasure and be used by alpha men to drill and pound and breed and mark as long and as often as they need to use your holes, right, boy?”

“Yes, bro, gawd yes! I want you and Daddy using and owning my fucking holes, using me as your cumdump and urinal. Damn dude I can't believe how much I need you both inside me.”

“And other men too, pig? You want other men deep in your ass and throat too don't you? Feeling all the cock you can get stuffing you, stretching you, breeding you. Doesn't matter who it is or what color or age as long as your holes are being fucked and cummed in. Nothing about the tops that are using your holes matters if they keep you fucked and fucked up, right baby boi?” I was working on his mindset to want nothing but cock, eventually – soon! - even the fucker's status wouldn't matter to our strung out cockwhore as long as he kept getting his “fix” of dick, cum and piss.

“Fuck yeah bro! All the men that you and Daddy want to have use my ass and mouth. My holes belong to you all and I will take whoever's cock in my guts that you all say! Just don't let the fucking stop bro! Please!! I have to have cocks and cum all the time!”

I now had 4 fingers moving in and out and around in semi circles inside this sexy tina-controlled hairy pig's ass. I could feel all the cum and piss that Daddy and I had been dumping in him again and again and again covering my fingers, knowing that every single drop of all that cum in his young naive hole was lethal unmedicated HVL POZ cum! I was working it into the torn and abused tissues of the lining of his ass making sure our family dna made it's way into his dna, changing him forever. Gawd my dick was so fucking hard thinking of all the dirty sperm our pig boi had inside him. He was no doubt already as good as knocked up but Daddy and I were enjoying his holes and piggy hunger too much to stop now. It was close to 10:00 on Saturday night and we still had a hell of a lot of time to use this whore's body and holes and mind. And we still had not gotten to the point of getting him to beg for POZ cum but it wouldn't be much longer I was sure. Without him being aware of it his mind had already crossed that threshold of insatiable need and desire. He couldn't stop taking cock and cum even if he tried. But he wasn't going to try that. No fucking way!

I passed the poppers to him and told him to hit them hard and keep on hitting them. As I felt the warmth from the popper rush spread around my fingers in his ass, I folded my thumb into the palm of my hand and began applying pressure moving my entire fist toward his red puffy and gripping hole. Fuck I couldn't wait to see his reaction to his first fisting!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

The young sexy horny bottom sub pig had walked in Leather Daddy's door late Friday night hoping for and expecting to get majorly spun on T and to worship and please the dominant Daddy he'd been with once before. He had been hungry to have Daddy's cock and cum in his mouth while Daddy kept him high, never even considering the idea of taking a cock in his neg virgin boi-hole.

That boi was gone now, replaced by the naked, sweaty, parTyed up insatiable cock, cum and piss whore who was now on his hands and knees in front of me, his face buried in the carpet, pushing his no-longer-virgin hole back hungrily onto my fist buried up to the wrist in his hot burning cum-and-piss filled ass! He was mumbling and moaning in total piggy need as I fucked my fist in and out of his stretched and unresisting boihole. “Please, bro, OMG, PLEASE dude fuck me with your fist! Shove it deep and let me fucking FEEL it man! Ohhhhhhh gawd yesssssssssss. More bro, please give me more! Fucking stretch my ass bro!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm”

I felt his hole spasm around my fist and wrist as I twisted my hand back and forth inside his warm wet wrecked fuckchute. I opened my fingers slightly inside him making contact with his already-bruised and sensitive prostate and heard him whimper loudly as he shoved back against me wanting – needing – more!! It was so fucking wild how easily and readily he accepted his first fist-fucking and my dick was rockhard as I felt his need and hunger increasing. And although his formerly bi cherry hole had been fucked and bred multiple times so far this weekend, his ass lips were still tight and snug around my wrist. Damn sweet!

I was stroking my dripping cock with my free hand thinking of pulling my hand out of his ass and shoving my raw POZ cock inside him, wanting to add another load of toxic unmedicated spunk to his corrupted hole. Just as I was about to do it, Leather Daddy walked back into the room. I'm not sure where he'd been or what he'd been doing, but I'd heard him a couple times talking to somebody on the phone. But I didn't think much about it with the feeling of Trevor's hungry ass taking my fist.

“Hot fucking damn! You pigs look so fucking nasty and hot!”, Daddy growled. Trevor raised his head up immediately hearing Daddy's voice and I watched Daddy walk around and stand in front of him, his thick hard Daddy cock standing out straight in front of him. Daddy put his finger under Trevor's chin and raised his head up so they were looking at each other eye-to-eye. “How you liking that fist inside your fucking cunt boi? Feeling good?” Trevor moaned with lust and heat and answered, “Oh fuck yeah Daddy!! It feels so fucking awesome! I can't believe how good it feels! Never thought I'd be able to take a fist or want to but I want it and I love it!! Will Daddy fuck me with his fist too? It's even bigger than bro's and I know it'll feel sooooooooo good!!”

Daddy chuckled softly and ran his thumb along Trevor's wet lips. “I'm sure that can be arranged pig. Your Daddy loves fucking a hole – with my tongue, fingers, dick and fist. Doesn't matter what I use I just love fucking pig bottoms slut holes!!”

“Yes Daddy, please! I need it so much!”, Trevor begged.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Daddy grinned evilly as Trevor and I both stared at him then looked at the door and then back to him. I even stopped moving my fist and left it unmoving in Trevor's guts.

“First though boys, Daddy has his first surprise for you. I know you're going to love it!”

With that Daddy walked to the door and opened it. Standing on the porch with the lightening sky as a backdrop behind him (it was morning already?!) was a massive giant of a man! My guess was at least 6'3”, 240-250 obviously solid pounds of meat and muscle, wearing a sleeveless shirt unbuttoned exposing his hairy dark chocolate chest and abs with both nips pierced. Trevor and I both moaned in wanton lust at this vision as Daddy stepped back and the dark god walked in and Daddy closed the door.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the feedback guys and for your patience.  Hope you enjoy this newest addition:

The black stud stood just inside the door and moved his hand down to the already-thickening bulge in his tight jeans and began massaging the growing lump. He turned his face toward Leather Daddy and said, “Damn man you told me you had a couple fucked up pigs here but this is hotter than I'd expected!” His voice was deep, kind of a baritone, and was full of lust and masculinity. “His ass tight on your fist boi?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

“Yes, Sir,” I answered. “Tight and warm and hungry.” I inched my arm forward slightly, causing Trevor to moan deep and push back immediately onto my fist and wrist filling up his fuckhole.

The black god chuckled and stepped forward a couple feet. “Sounds like you like your pig bro's fist inside your pussy pig,” he said to Trevor. “Do you?”

“Oh gawd yes I do Sir! It feels amazing! Need my hole stuffed with something all the time!”

The visitor stood right in front of Trevor, grabbed a handful of his thick curly sweaty black hair and pulled his face right into the obscenely packed crotch of his pants. Trevor moaned hungrily and began licking the full crotch of the jeans and rubbing his face against it.

“Would you like to feel my big black daddy dick stuffed up your cunt slut? It's huge as fuck. Can you take this much up in your hole boi?”

Trevor was sucking on the covered meat pressed against his lips and panted, “Yes, Sir, Please!! I can take it Sir! I have to feel your big black daddy dick stretching my pig hole open. Fill my ass with your huge fucking cock Sir then fuck me until you give me your cum and mark me! PLEASE!!”

“Hungry cock whore aintcha? Don't worry slut, Daddy Mason is going to feed you.” Trevor groaned with anticipation when he heard that.

Daddy Mason stepped back and dropped his massive frame in a leather chair a couple feet out of the reach of Trevor's mouth. He looked at me and ordered me to ease my fist out of the bottom pig's hole. As I began pulling back slowly from Trevor's gripping chute Daddy Mason took the loaded pipe and torch Leather Daddy handed him and began heating up the bowl, watching the need for more smoke clearly showing on Trevor's face. “You look like you're hungry for more than just Daddy Mason's cock in your hole pig. You're hungry for more of this fucking awesome white smoke too aren't ya?”

“Yes Sir, Daddy,” Trevor answered, his voice husky from all the smoke he'd inhaled already. “I fucking love sucking down the white smoke. It makes me hungry for more cock and cum and piss. It gets me so ready Sir to take all 3 of you in my mouth and ass and be your cumdump and urinal.”

Daddy Mason took a long draw from the pipe looking into Trevor's sweaty face and black eyes. Just as he exhaled a massive cloud of smoke in Trevor's face I freed my fist from the tweaked up pig's ass with an audible “pop” and a moan from Trevor.

“Now that your ass ain't filled crawl over here slut and get Daddy's black monster out of these pants and start worshipping it with your mouth. Do a good job boi and you'll get to suck down more smoke too.”

Like the meth-and-cock bottom whore he now was, Trevor didn't need to be told twice. With a deep animalistic sound out of his throat the tweaked up knocked up sexy fucking pig crawled quickly between Daddy Mason's spread legs and pressed his tongue against the covered nuts full of the sperm he craved, lapping hungrily at the area as his hands and fingers worked quickly to unsnap the button and pull down the zipper, the only things separating Trevor's drooling mouth from the massive meat he was eager to impale his throat on.

“It's fucking huge, Daddy!” Trevor moaned. “Beautiful fucking huge black daddy dick!” With the last word I watched the cock whore run his tongue across the wide piss slit lapping up a big pearl of precum as he began tugging at Daddy Mason's pants pulling them down his muscled thighs and freeing the entire shaft and cum-heavy nuts. The BBC exposed to us was the longest and fattest cock I had ever seen! It had to be 11” long and easily 5” to 6” around. “Holy fuck!” I moaned as I felt my mouth water and my partyed up ass twitch in hunger and desire. From behind me I heard Leather Daddy laugh softly as he whispered erotically in my ear, “Yeah, boy, my sexy black friend has an awesome fucking piece of black meat, doesn't he? I knew you'd like it, you and your bottom pig brother both.” I groaned and pushed back against Daddy as I felt him pressing his sweaty hairy chest against my back and felt the thumb and forefinger of each of his hands grab onto my hardened nips and begin pulling and twisting them. “Do you think the slut will be able to take all of that black fuckpole down his throat or up his sloppy boicunt?”, Leather Daddy continued as I felt his tongue, lips and teeth working on the side of my neck. “I want to see that Daddy,” I moaned softly. “It'll be hot as fucking hell to watch Daddy Mason's fat hard raw dick disappear inside both of the pig's holes! Hearing him scream getting stretched wider than ever and at the same time begging for Daddy Mason to give him more!”

We were watching and slowly grinding against each other as we saw Trevor pull off Daddy Mason's pants leaving him totally naked before the groaning cock pig between his wide spread legs. “Lick Daddy's nuts boi,” he ordered the whore. “Let me feel your tongue working on my nuts and getting them ready to unload the first load for you. The first of many. Show Daddy Mason how bad you want what he has to give you.” With a growl Trevor buried his face in the black stud's groin and began noisily slurping and licking and kissing the orbs of flesh that held the essence he needed.

Daddy Mason took a huge hit off the pipe as Trevor feasted on the full balls and Leather Daddy continued to work my nips and rub his leaking toxic cockhead around and onto my hungry fuckhole.

“Fuck yeah, you damn little cock pig!”, Daddy Mason cried out exhaling a huge white cloud of sex smoke down on Trevor. “That's it pig! Work those nuts. Make 'em give up what they're carrying and flood your fucking throat. Feed you Daddy Mason's thick special cumload filled with what you need boi!”

Turning my head slightly so I could watch the scene before me but still whisper into Daddy's ear, I asked him, “Special cumload? Does he mean what I think he means, Daddy?”

Leather Daddy ran his tongue up my neck to my ear, using the tip to tickle just inside the ear, and whispered back, “He sure the fuck does, son. Your pig brother is about to get another strain of poz cum dumped down his throat! And then some!”

(to be continued)

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7

• 1 month later...

“Hell yeah that's it pig! Just like that you nasty white cock whore! Oh yeahhhhhhhhh boi! Drill your tongue up into Daddy Mason's hot black manhole! Eat out your black daddy's hole like the dirty fucking tweaked out cum hungry slut you are!” Trevor's moans in response to Daddy Mason's commands were muffled from having his face fully pressed against the muscled hairy globes of the ass he was devouring. The eager wet slurping sounds of the sub pig's tongue working to get deeper into the black god's ass were filling the room and raising the dark sex hunger in all of us.

Daddy Mason had used the cock pig's mouth and throat for 20 minutes or longer, face fucking him hard and deep at times causing the pig to gag and squirm and moan, and undoubtedly tearing the tissue lining his cock stuffed throat and giving his infected seed one more place to enter into the boy's system. Only once during that time did Daddy Mason pull Trevor's mouth off of his giant ebony slab of meat. Leather Daddy and I both moaned in our mutual lust as we saw it standing tall and thick in the air dripping and covered with copious amounts of the cocksucker's spit.

“Damn pig!”, Daddy Mason had said looking into Trevor's sweating slime-covered panting face. “You got one helluva an awesome mouth and tongue on you boi! Making Daddy Mason's dick feel so damn good! You like sucking it doncha pig?” “I LOVE it Sir!”, Trevor answered hungrily with a raspy voice from the intense cock-feeding. “Your cock and precum taste fucking great Daddy! I could suck it for hours!” Daddy Mason smiled wide and chuckled. “Good, because I ain't done with your mouth yet you fucking sexy bitch. Or any other part of you. You and Daddy Mason – and your Leather Daddy and bro too – are going to have a whole lot of fun today. You're going to get everything you want and need and even more!” “Fuck yeah he is!”, I heard Leather Daddy whisper in my ear sliding 2 thick fingers into my hungry pig hole and making me moan.

“Please yes, Sir, Daddy Mason! That's what I want and need from all of you! Everything you have to give me. Fill me up with your cocks and cum and piss. Use my mouth and throat and please fucking PLEASE use my pig cunt and breed me!”, Trevor had answered Daddy Mason.

“Fuck boi that's the kind of hunger that Daddy Mason likes to see in his bottom pigs! Let's get you even hungrier before you get your mouth back to work on your Man's cock and balls. I think you've earned yourself some more of this sweet white fuck smoke. And I know it'll make you even piggier! You want some smoke boi?” There was no hesitation as Trevor loudly cried out “YES, PLEASE SIR!” and his body – still kneeling between Daddy Mason's thighs – visibly trembling in lust and anticipation.

Leather Daddy and I were grinding hard and sweaty against each other as Daddy now had 4 of his thick calloused fingers moving in and out of my aroused Tweaked up hole while he continued using his lips tongue and teeth to leave his mark all over my vulnerable neck. Our passion and need being fed and heightened by the raunchy verbal chem filled live sex show right in front of us.

We watched Trevor take another huge draw off the glass pipe then lean forward pressing his lips to Daddy Mason's to shotgun it to his black hung sex Master. Trevor moaned as their tongues danced sensuously together in their mouths, and groaned even louder and deeper when he felt 2 of Daddy Mason's thick long fingers slide knuckles-deep into his cum-and-piss-filled insatiable pig hole. Daddy Mason broke their make-out session and whispered seductively to Trevor, “You needing that pig boi cunt filled with hard raw BLACK Daddy dick sluT? Your white fucking spun out boi pussy needing to be filled with your Master's thick poTenT black dick parTy cum and fucking knock you up boi?!” Trevor, looking back and forth between Daddy Mason's eyes and his throbbing spit soaked BBC cried out with toTal urgent lust: “Oh fuck YES SIR, Daddy Mason! PLEASE, PLEASE, Master! Fuck this cumdump tina-filled sluTTy white pig with your massive beautiful BBC and dump thick hot ropes of your thick baby batter deep inside my guts and fucking knock me up and make me yours! I want your children being blasted into me! Oh gawd, PLEASE Daddy Sir! Please give me everything you have!”

“Hot fucking damn!” I moaned hearing the pig slut's pleading! This is going to be so fucking hot and nasTy and wickedly wrong!!

(more to come)

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8