Giving Him What He Didn't Know He Wanted

PartyandBreed

Daddy Mason was sliding his 2 thick fingers in and out of our weekend bottom sub pig's wet, chemmed up, hungry, formerly bi virgin fuckhole while he kept telling the sex crazed hot fucker to open his mouth wide. And every time the slut did Daddy Mason spit hard and dirty into the pig's mouth ordering him to swallow it. Trevor obeyed eagerly, his moans of lust and pleasure coming almost continually now. I, too, was moaning in animal heat as Leather Daddy had just slid his 4 fingers back into my accepting hole after he had taken them out just long enough to coat them with a thick dusting of tina. Instantly I felt the welcome intense burning of the booty bump and I ground back harder against Daddy's fingers, eager to get the drug deep inside me and let it do its work and get me higher and more spun than I could ever remember being. And the filthy carnal erotic scene just a few feet in front of us only served to magnify every sensual thought and need and sensation in my body and mind.

“You ready for Daddy Mason's long fat black monster to tear up your white pussy boi and make it mine?!”, Daddy Mason asked Trevor in a deep seductive domineering voice. As had been the case ever since Daddy Mason had first spoken to Trevor, the cock whore answered immediately and with undisguised lust and need. “Yes SIR, Daddy Mason, I am!! I need to feel your huge awesome BBC pounding my fucking white cunt, using it for your pleasure SIR, and mark it with your Alpha manseed and make it yours! Please Daddy Mason, let me feel your black fuckmeat inside your pig boi where it belongs!”

I saw Daddy Mason shift his gaze in our direction and a wickedly dark grin appeared on his lips. In the same moment I heard Leather Daddy speak in a husky voice from over my shoulder just loud enough to reach across the floor to Daddy Mason. “Fuck yeah stud! Do it! It's time!” Daddy Mason answered with a barely noticeable nod then turned his attention and words back to our party bottom pig.

He twirled the glass pipe, Trevor's eyes following every movement. “Yeah boi? Are you sure that's what you want? What you need? To have your whore's ass fucked and used by Daddy Mason's black fleshmeat, to feel your beaten torn pussy flooded with your Master's thick hot seed and forever be marked as MINE? No matter what?” I suddenly realized where this was going and groaned hungrily at the thought. Daddy Mason was about to finalize what Leather Daddy had been working toward all weekend.

Trevor grabbed the thick muscled thighs of the black adonis before whom he kneeled in apparent total cock worship submission. “Oh fuck YES, Daddy Mason! It's what I want and need. I want to be your fuckboi and be owned by you no matter what! Nothing could make me not want you SIR! Please, please fuck meeeeeeeee!!”

Daddy Mason smiled and answered Trevor, “I'm going to boi. Daddy Mason is going to drill this fat hard black cock deep inside your cunt pig, deeper than anything has ever been! I'm not going to be gentle with you either bitch! I'm going to take that pussy hard and rough leaving no doubt in your fogged up slutty mind that you and your cunt belong to ME. Going to give you every-fucking-thing my fat dick and hairy balls have to give you!”

Trevor was shaking in hunger and need totally surrendered to this black god he had met less than an hour before. “Yes, yes, yes!” he kept chanting. Please Sir, please do it!”

Daddy Mason lit the fire underneath the shard-filled bowl of the glass pipe making the clouds swirl thick and almost violently. “First I want you to take a couple of deep hits off the pipe slut. Get yourself even piggier and needier. Then Daddy Mason's going to ask you one more thing and then the real fun starts!”

(to be continued?)

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7

"There are some boys and young men who have sold their souls to the devil in the heat of the moment and with some powerful influence from "Miss T" in order to be Daddy's cumdump or boi. That is a story for another time, perhaps. "  That's a story that  I'm hungry to read!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...

As Trevor blew out a third huge cloud of white chem smoke Daddy Mason stroked his monster black dick, slapping it loudly against his new pig's cheeks, coating them with precum. He laughed darkly as he heard Trevor's moans of need. “You like that big black dick smacking your face boi? Does it feel good slut?”

“Yes, oh fuck yes Sir it feels so good!” Trevor answered.

“It's gonna feel even fucking better inside your hungry white pig cunt boi!”, Daddy Mason told him.

“I know Sir. I can't wait. Please Daddy Mason, please fuck me with your fat hard cock. Fucking wreck my hole!”

“Don't you worry slut, Daddy Mason is going to wreck your hole like it needs to be wrecked. In the nastiest way possible!”

Trevor and I both moaned hungrily at the same time when we heard this. Trevor moaned in partyed-up pig hunger for the black cock he'd been worshipping and lusting for. I moaned because I knew exactly what Daddy Mason meant and was so turned on knowing what was just ahead for Trevor. My moans were also brought on as I felt Leather Daddy's unholy totally toxic dick start to ram harder and deeper into my welcoming open boi hole. “Oh gawd yes, Daddy! Please fuck me Sir! Fuck your son's cock addicted pussy and knock me up with your dirty Daddy seed! I need your cum in me Daddy!” I pleaded in dark need, not trying to keep my voice low so Trevor didn't hear me call Leather Daddy's seed dirty. He was so fucked up from all the drugs and so focused on Daddy Mason that nothing was going to penetrate his mind. But very soon he was going to be penetrated with the extremely toxic cock and cum from his black Master.

Daddy Mason reached toward Trevor and grabbed his left nipple in a powerful grip catching the boy offguard and making him scream out in pain. “Oh fuckkkkkkkk Sir! Oh damn it hurts Daddy Mason!” he wailed. Daddy Mason spit into the sweat drenched face of his white pussy boy making Trevor go totally silent in surprise. “If Daddy Mason wants it to hurt then he'll make it hurt. If you really want to be my special pig slut you won't say a fucking word. You got that you white whore?! You said NOTHING could make you not wanna serve me. You best be proving you mean what you say boy or I'll find me a real cock whore to be my special fuck boy!”

“No, Daddy Mason. Please Sir! Make me your special fuck boy. Make me yours to use and do whatever you want.” Trevor's voice was trembling with fear of being rejected as his Master's pig slave. “I mean it Daddy Mason! Nothing, nothing will ever make me not want to be yours always! Please let me prove it to you. Please!”

Daddy Mason grinned darkly and leaned forward toward the sexy cock addicted bottom slut in front of him. Moving his hand from Trevor's abused nipple to the back of his neck he pulled Trevor's face to his and covered the boy's mouth with his thick dark lips shoving his tongue roughly into Trevor's panting mouth. They swapped spit and moaned into each other for almost 2 minutes before the ebony god broke the kiss. He looked into Trevor's black dilated eyes. “That's the attitude your Daddy wants from his special fuck boy. And I'm going to give you a chance now baby boy to convince your Daddy Mason you are sincere”

He shoved Trevor back a bit making him have to catch himself with his arms. Daddy Mason stood up from the chair, his muscled awesome naked black body towering above Trevor on the floor. “You know boy, the whole time I've been here and having you service me, it's all been face to face. You haven't seen me from behind. My ass, my back, my shoulders – you ain't see n none of it. You need to see ALL of your Master.” Saying that Daddy Mason slowly turned 180 degrees until his solid-as-marble muscled ass and full back was just inches in front of Trevor's lusting eyes. “Look at me boy,” he said over his shoulder. “Let your eyes look at your Sir's hot powerful ass, up to the muscles rippling across my back, and up to my thick wide shoulders and neck. Look good boy. Make sure you see all of me.”

I moved my eyes up the same magnificent trail that Daddy Mason instructed Trevor to do and just as my gaze settled on his broad shoulders, I heard Trevor whisper hoarsely, “Oh fuckkkk!”, as I felt my pulse quicken with lust and darkness. Right between Daddy Mason's ripped muscled shoulder blades was a deep-red biohazard tattoo!!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Daddy Mason looked back over his shoulder at Trevor still kneeling on the floor, staring at the tattoo on the black stud's back and stroking his rock-hard pig boy cock. Daddy Mason's smile was a mixture of lust, horniness and a sensual darkness. “You like what you see whore?”, he asked. Trevor moaned softly and licked his lips. “I asked you a question pig! You need to answer me.” “Yes, Sir”, Trevor said hoarsely. “You are magnificent all over.”

Daddy Mason's grin widened hearing this. “You like my tattoo, boi? Do you know what it means?” Trevor was breathing heavy and still stroking his hard thick cock. In a trembling voice he said, “Yes, Daddy Mason. I know what it means.” There was a pause before Daddy Mason spoke again. “You didn't tell me if you liked my tattoo or not boy? Do you?” Trevor started to answer two or three times but couldn't get any words out. His face was a combination of desire, hunger and uncertainty. Even with all the drugs he'd taken since Friday night there was still hesitation and resistance.

Daddy Mason could see the conflict in Trevor's eyes and face and wanted to let Trevor make the decision we all knew he was going to make anyway. His eyes and face seemed to soften as, still speaking to Trevor over his broad muscled shoulder, he said, “Stand up and come here, boi.” At once Trevor got to his feet and walked across to the black stud he'd been obsessed with ever since seeing him. Trevor stopped just inches from Daddy Mason's tall massive body. “Take your hand and run it over my tattoo, boi. Feel it, and with your other hand feel Daddy Mason's fat thick black cock that you want so bad. You can have what you want baby. You can belong to Daddy Mason and his cock from now on. But I'm all one package. You take everything that Daddy Mason is and has, or you take nothing. Feel my tattoo and feel my big cock that you need in your holes. Do it boi!” Trevor reached up a shaky hand and began running his fingers gently across and over the red warning emblem on Daddy Mason's skin while at the same time Daddy Mason grabbed his other hand and placed it on his throbbing monster. Trevor moaned at the feel of the hot flesh in his hand and started jacking it automatically. At the same moment he leaned forward and began licking and kissing the red ink on the black skin.

“Hell fucking yeah!” Leather Daddy whispered from behind me as we watched Trevor's resistance giving in to the meth-induced hunger and need, regardless of anything else. I felt Daddy's thick toxic cock throb inside my tight wet hole as Trevor's final losing battle against corruption began.

Daddy Mason growled low and darkly as he felt Trevor's hand grip his cock tighter and felt the pig's lips and tongue more urgently on his tattoo-covered skin. “Yeah, pig boi. Hunger for it. Give in to the hunger and let Daddy Mason give you more than you can imagine. Let me make you MINE pig! Let Daddy Mason give you what you need and want.”

Still licking and kissing the symbol of his ultimate fate Trevor whispered just loud enough for all of us to hear. “Yes, Daddy Mason. I'm so hungry for you and everything you can give me.” Then, more loudly, “Make me yours, Daddy Mason, oh gawd, please, I wanna belong to you in every fucking way!”

“Tell me slut. Tell me plainly what you want and need your black Master to give you. Let me hear you say it and you'll get it all.” “I want your babies, Sir. I want your dirty fucking bug and dirty cum inside me and making me like you. Make me fucking pregnant with your POZ cum! Oh gawd PLEASE!!!”

“Fuck yeah whore! There's no going back now. Daddy Mason's about to fuck you POZ!!”

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...