Kidnapped and Enslaved

pervinmt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Part 4

After the last man left, my captor left me in the sling and put the headphones on me like he had Billy. Then I saw him wheel the dildo machine up to me. I could see it was dirty. My captor just laughed.

"Yea, that's your buddies blood and ass funk on there. Figured no sense in cleaning it, just gonna get dirtier." He laughed. I shuddered as bile filled my mouth. He lined the fake cock up to my sore lips, pressing the head firmly against what I knew was a puffy red hole. My captor just whistled as he picked up another needle and put it in my arm. He pushed the plunger and I felt a new surge rush through me as I coughed. Then he turned on the headphones and flipped the switch on the machine. Instantly new pain ripped into my freshly raped hole and I screamed, unable to do anything else. The recording started and I was subjected to a man's deep voice telling me over and over again that I was a faggot, a slut, a slave, etc. I cried as my ass was mercilessly pummeled by the fake cock,  knowing Billy had already endured this particular torture. I had no sense of time, but it had to be several hours. The pain eventually turned to pleasure, much to my shock. But after a while it turned back into pain as my ass was literally fucked raw, the cum long used up, the fake cock basically rubbing dry skin. I was sobbing and in great pain when my captor finally turned it off and released  me from the sling, dragging me toward a cell. He threw me in it and locked the door,  leaving the room.

I lay there, in pain, trying to grasp the full reality of my situation. I could barely move when I heard Billy whispering.

"Randy! Randy! You ok?"

I rolled toward my friends voice. He was in the cell next to me. I crawled to the bars that separated us, desperate for his contact. I could see him reaching for me and we embraced as much as we could. "Oh Billy," I cried, " are you ok? I'm so sorry!"

"Where are we Randy? What's happening to us? I'm scared!"

"Me too buddy. Me too." I debated if I should share what I know with him, but I figured he should know, so I related what I've been told.

"Oh God Randy, are we gonna die?"

"No!" I croaked through my dry throat. "We'll get out of here. I promise!"

"Be quiet!" I heard another voice whisper. "They can hear us! And we're all trapped here. There is no escape!"

"Is that true Randy? I don't want to die here!" I knew we wouldn't die here, but I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth at this point.

"I need water." I croaked. 

'You have to drink it from the cock in the wall. It's humiliating" replied Billy. I looked around in the dim light and could see a fake cock sticking out on the back wall. I crawled to it, already knowing I was expected to suck it for water. I put my mouth around the tip and sucked. Nothing. I sucked harder. Still nothing.

"You have to put your hand around it like your jerking it to make the water come out." Billy whispered. I almost laughed a little to myself. Of course they would come up with such a way to drink. I grabbed the cock and milked it, savoring the precious water as it flowed into my mouth. A door opened and a man came in, went to a cage, and pulled a man out and made him follow him out of the dungeon. "Where does that go?" I asked.

"Private rooms." Answered the voice I couldn't yet see. "We serve clients back there."

I shuddered knowing what he meant. I had been told we would be sold to men for their perverse pleasures. I could only imagine, given what I already knew. Another  2 men came in through another door and approached our cells. They approached Billy's cell first and opened it. Billy, always the hero wannabe, ran past the men once the cell was opened. They just laughed as Billy tried to run. One man aimed something at Billy, and in seconds Billy lay on the ground, shaking and screaming from the taser he had just received. The other man just plunged a needle into Billy, and he went limp. They dragged him back to the cell, threw him on the dirty and locked the door. Then they opened my door.

"You gonna be stupid like your friend?" I knew there was no point in fighting and gave them my arm right before everything went black again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 14

Part 5

I woke up, groggy, having no idea how long I was out. I could see Billy still passed out on his dirty mattress, laying face down, his smooth, white bubble butt reaching into the air. His legs were parted, and I could see his pink asshole, it looked normal after the brutal rape it had endured. I realized I've never seen his anus before, but then why would I have? I've seen him naked my whole life, was the first person to see when he sprouted pubic hair, even knew what his cock looked like shooting cum. After all, we were normal teenage boys who would get tittie mags and jerk off together during sleepovers, ( which was constant). But I've never seen his butthole, or thought about it. Now, seeing it for the first time, I was finding myself oddly mesmerized by it, it's pinkness, it's hairlessness, so unlike my own very hairy hole, and found my dick stirring. Fuck! What was happening to me? I pushed his ass out of my mind and crawled to the water dick, stroking and sucking to quench my thirst. I could hear Billy stir from his sleep.

"Randy." He whispered. 

"What buddy?"

"Just making sure you're still here."

"I won't leave you buddy. I promise."

I heard a door open as several men, including our captor entered. As they approached our cells, I could see they all held tasers. 

"All right 40 and 41. We're going to open your cells, don't try anything stupid. We can do far worse than taser you bitches!" Said our captor. They guided us to the corner where there were a couple of shower heads. Cold water was turned on and we grabbed bars of soap, washing quickly to get it over with. We were then led to the private rooms area. We were ushered into a room where and elderly couple of men waited for us. They looked like skeletons with their sunken eyes and frail bodies. I was repulsed. The men who brought us in made us sit down as they pulled out some needles. They grabbed Billy's arm first, and he fought them. He quit fighting however as a cattle prod was applied to his genitals. He jumped and screamed which made all the men laugh. He started to cry as he reluctantly allowed the men to stick his arm, causing him to cough as his eyes rolled back. Then they did the same with me. Next they stretched rubber cock rings around our privates and quickly injected us both with shots into our dicks.

The drugs had a quick effect on both of us, as our cocks got rock hard. I was feeling horny as fuck and prayed they didn't expect us to fuck the skeleton twins. All the men but one left, and he was a big muscle brute. He told us, " These men have paid a lot of money for tonight. Do what your told!"

The old men leared at us as one of the skeletons told Billy to lay on the floor. "We want to watch your friend fuck you, Blondie." He said.

"No way!" Cried Billy right before the muscle brute clocked him upside his head, dropping him. I instinctively lunged for Billy to try and protect him, but was too slow. Billy crumpled grabbing his head. 

"Billy." I whispered, crouching next to him, "Don't make it worse. Do what they say!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I just grabbed him and kissed him lightly, which pleased the old men. I moved between his legs, spreading them apart, and placed my throbbing cock at his back door. Billy shivered as tears ran down his cheeks. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I'm sorry budddy. I love you."

With that I plunged my cock into my best friend, hard, bottoming out in one mighty thrust. Billy howled in pain, but I knew better than to stop. I knew they wanted us to hurt, and as bad as I felt for Billy, I couldn't stop. Or rather, I didn't want to stop. I've never felt a pussy as sweet as my best friends ass. I became a wildman, pounding my buddy as hard as I could. Billy yelled his discomfort for a bit before his screams turned to moans and he was soon using his ass to stroke my cock as I raped him. We started kissing furiously as I pounded him, somehow both of us knowing this was the only comfort we would find together. I got lost in my buddy, enjoying him in a way I never thought i would. I broke our kiss as I reared back my head and pumped a big load into his sweet bubble butt. Reluctantly I finally pulled out, my cock filthy with Billy's shit and blood and my cum.

"Clean his cock off blondie." Ordered one of the skeletons. I started to put my dirty cock in Billy's mouth, but that was too much for him, and he resisted. A quick jolt from the cattle prod and Billy opened wide as I put my still hard cock in his mouth. Billy wretched as he sucked the filth off my dick. When he finished, I was bent over a couch, and Billy was lined up behind me. Without being told, Billy rammed his fat cock into me with one hard jam. I screamed as my own poor abused ass was now on the receiving end. Billy showed me no mercy or tenderness as he took his frustrations out on me. He pounded me hard, over and over. Soon the pain turn pleasurable and I was moaning for more.

"Fuck me Billy." I said without even realizing it. " FUCK ME!" I cried as the old men cheered Billy on. Billy grabbed my shoulders and jackhammered me as hard as he could before finally letting out a tribal scream and unloading in my ass. When he finally pulled out, I instantly moved to clean off his cock. To my surprise, as I opened my mouth, Billy grabbed the back of my head, ramming his 9 inches right down my throat. I gagged and puked a little as my own shit was forced down my throat, but soon his cock was clean.

The old men slowly clapped as they stood up, removing their robes to reveal their emaciated frames and throbbing hard cocks. One grabbed Billy, the other grabbed me, forcing us side by side on the couch. The old men mounted us from behind and drove their nasty old man cocks into us. Billy instinctively grabbed my hand as we were used by the skeletons, squeezing it tight. The old men fucked us for a long time before they finally each deposited their cum into the teenage whores they had rented. When they pulled out, I had to clean the cock that had been up Billy's ass, and he and to clean the other. Without another word, the guard took us back to our cells.

Billy and I sat in our cells for a long time in silence, digesting what had happened. 

"Randy." Billy finally whispered.

"Yea?"

"Did you like me fucking you?"

"Um, well, kinda I guess." More silence.

"Randy"

"Yea?"

"Do you think they had aids?"

"Yea, I think they might." More silence as I heard Billy quietly sobbing.

"Hey buddy, shhh, come here." I slid my mattress so it was against Billy's bars, and he did the same. We laid down and reached through the bars, stroking each others heads in silence.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Part 5

I woke up, groggy, having no idea how long I was out. I could see Billy still passed out on his dirty mattress, laying face down, his smooth, white bubble butt reaching into the air. His legs were parted, and I could see his pink asshole, it looked normal after the brutal rape it had endured. I realized I've never seen his anus before, but then why would I have? I've seen him naked my whole life, was the first person to see when he sprouted pubic hair, even knew what his cock looked like shooting cum. After all, we were normal teenage boys who would get tittie mags and jerk off together during sleepovers, ( which was constant). But I've never seen his butthole, or thought about it. Now, seeing it for the first time, I was finding myself oddly mesmerized by it, it's pinkness, it's hairlessness, so unlike my own very hairy hole, and found my dick stirring. Fuck! What was happening to me? I pushed his ass out of my mind and crawled to the water dick, stroking and sucking to quench my thirst. I could hear Billy stir from his sleep.

"Randy." He whispered. 

"What buddy?"

"Just making sure you're still here."

"I won't leave you buddy. I promise."

I heard a door open as several men, including our captor entered. As they approached our cells, I could see they all held tasers. 

"All right 40 and 41. We're going to open your cells, don't try anything stupid. We can do far worse than taser you bitches!" Said our captor. They guided us to the corner where there were a couple of shower heads. Cold water was turned on and we grabbed bars of soap, washing quickly to get it over with. We were then led to the private rooms area. We were ushered into a room where and elderly couple of men waited for us. They looked like skeletons with their sunken eyes and frail bodies. I was repulsed. The men who brought us in made us sit down as they pulled out some needles. They grabbed Billy's arm first, and he fought them. He quit fighting however as a cattle prod was applied to his genitals. He jumped and screamed which made all the men laugh. He started to cry as he reluctantly allowed the men to stick his arm, causing him to cough as his eyes rolled back. Then they did the same with me. Next they stretched rubber cock rings around our privates and quickly injected us both with shots into our dicks.

The drugs had a quick effect on both of us, as our cocks got rock hard. I was feeling horny as fuck and prayed they didn't expect us to fuck the skeleton twins. All the men but one left, and he was a big muscle brute. He told us, " These men have paid a lot of money for tonight. Do what your told!"

The old men leared at us as one of the skeletons told Billy to lay on the floor. "We want to watch your friend fuck you, Blondie." He said.

"No way!" Cried Billy right before the muscle brute clocked him upside his head, dropping him. I instinctively lunged for Billy to try and protect him, but was too slow. Billy crumpled grabbing his head. 

"Billy." I whispered, crouching next to him, "Don't make it worse. Do what they say!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I just grabbed him and kissed him lightly, which pleased the old men. I moved between his legs, spreading them apart, and placed my throbbing cock at his back door. Billy shivered as tears ran down his cheeks. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I'm sorry budddy. I love you."

With that I plunged my cock into my best friend, hard, bottoming out in one mighty thrust. Billy howled in pain, but I knew better than to stop. I knew they wanted us to hurt, and as bad as I felt for Billy, I couldn't stop. Or rather, I didn't want to stop. I've never felt a pussy as sweet as my best friends ass. I became a wildman, pounding my buddy as hard as I could. Billy yelled his discomfort for a bit before his screams turned to moans and he was soon using his ass to stroke my cock as I raped him. We started kissing furiously as I pounded him, somehow both of us knowing this was the only comfort we would find together. I got lost in my buddy, enjoying him in a way I never thought i would. I broke our kiss as I reared back my head and pumped a big load into his sweet bubble butt. Reluctantly I finally pulled out, my cock filthy with Billy's shit and blood and my cum.

"Clean his cock off blondie." Ordered one of the skeletons. I started to put my dirty cock in Billy's mouth, but that was too much for him, and he resisted. A quick jolt from the cattle prod and Billy opened wide as I put my still hard cock in his mouth. Billy wretched as he sucked the filth off my dick. When he finished, I was bent over a couch, and Billy was lined up behind me. Without being told, Billy rammed his fat cock into me with one hard jam. I screamed as my own poor abused ass was now on the receiving end. Billy showed me no mercy or tenderness as he took his frustrations out on me. He pounded me hard, over and over. Soon the pain turn pleasurable and I was moaning for more.

"Fuck me Billy." I said without even realizing it. " FUCK ME!" I cried as the old men cheered Billy on. Billy grabbed my shoulders and jackhammered me as hard as he could before finally letting out a tribal scream and unloading in my ass. When he finally pulled out, I instantly moved to clean off his cock. To my surprise, as I opened my mouth, Billy grabbed the back of my head, ramming his 9 inches right down my throat. I gagged and puked a little as my own shit was forced down my throat, but soon his cock was clean.

The old men slowly clapped as they stood up, removing their robes to reveal their emaciated frames and throbbing hard cocks. One grabbed Billy, the other grabbed me, forcing us side by side on the couch. The old men mounted us from behind and drove their nasty old man cocks into us. Billy instinctively grabbed my hand as we were used by the skeletons, squeezing it tight. The old men fucked us for a long time before they finally each deposited their cum into the teenage whores they had rented. When they pulled out, I had to clean the cock that had been up Billy's ass, and he and to clean the other. Without another word, the guard took us back to our cells.

Billy and I sat in our cells for a long time in silence, digesting what had happened. 

"Randy." Billy finally whispered.

"Yea?"

"Did you like me fucking you?"

"Um, well, kinda I guess." More silence.

"Randy"

"Yea?"

"Do you think they had aids?"

"Yea, I think they might." More silence as I heard Billy quietly sobbing.

"Hey buddy, shhh, come here." I slid my mattress so it was against Billy's bars, and he did the same. We laid down and reached through the bars, stroking each others heads in silence.

Oh my.   I want this to happen to me even though I am middle age now.   I liked having older men when I was young, but never raped the way I should have been.  I was forced to suck mouth with guys who ate out my dirty ass though.  Very disgusting at first.  Now I crave to eat from assholes and dirty fuck poles

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1